For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
lannick's profile

2 Messages

Monday, October 23rd, 2023 11:48 PM

Lost signal on uverse. did usual troubleshooting nothing worked

Lost signal on uverse. did usual troubleshooting nothing worked.  I'm in an endless loop of  "lost signal" notice on my TV and restart receiver.  Never gets anywhere. This is over a week now................

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

6 months ago

Do you get the full page "lost signal" message with U-verse troubleshooting information or just a "No signal" message?

What have you checked?

Do you have more than one TV hooked up for U-verse?  Are any working?

Do you use the Internet service?  Is that working?

2 Messages

6 months ago

Hi JefferMC.  Thank you for responding.  I got AT&T on the phone and they told me they need to replace my receiver.  So they are sending me a new one.  

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

6 months ago

If it still isn't working once you've got the new receiver set up properly, post back here and well help you check the connections, etc.

I hope the new receiver fixes it, though.

Observer

• 

4 Messages

3 months ago

I need to add my 2 cents...I have fiber coming into my house to the gateway....ethernet cables from gateway  to...my pc, to a WAP for the wireless connection for my upstairs TV,

and one to the DVR...with an HDMI cable to my Vizio 50 series TV.

My problem is only with the: gatewy-dvr- vizio connection, with that one I am continually getting TV no signal and the restarting process starts, many, many times.

I have had the Gateway replaced and I have used new HDMI cable between dvr and tv and new ethernet cable between gateway and dvr. (also, changed to different hdmi ports on my tv)

None of this has made any difference...what the heck is next for me.....

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.