Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
JStephenC's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 7th, 2017 10:49 AM

Great U-Verse Customer Service from Lori in San Diego

In my careers, I have been in several jobs which either provided customer service or dealt with another company's customer service, so I think I can tell great customer service when I encounter it.  And I would rank Lori from U-Verse in San Diego as one of the very best customer service representatives I have ever encountered.

On Friday (05/05/2017) afternoon, I came home from a rough day and found that my U-Verse system was not working.  I had been looking forward to watching "Judge Judy".  Being a grumpy old man, having a bad day, and missing my favorite TV show, I was not a "happy camper".  After trying unsuccessfully to reset the system myself, I called the U-Verse number.  I spoke with a representative who identified herself as Lori from San Diego.  The short story is that Lori quickly resolved my issues and provided such positive customer service that I became a "happy camper" and resolved to remain a U-Verse customer for life.   Thank you so much, Lori from San Diego!  Thank you AT&T and U-Verse for having great customer service representatives like Lori from San Diego.  And thank you "Judge Judy" for almost always ruling the way I would have ruled!  😉

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @JStephenC,

We are glad Lori was able to help get your services working, and we are definitely happy that you are a happy camper with the U-verse product. Lori is greatly valued, and we know she, along with all our AT&T team, are doing their best to ensure that you are able to enjoy your service.

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.