Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Jeebs777's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 1st, 2017 2:45 AM

Closed

All TV's: "U-verse is not available at this time. Please try again later. [Restart Receiver]"

I got this message on all TV's this morning "U-verse is not available at this time.  Please try again later.   [Restart Receiver].  I have restarted all receivers only to have same message appear on all TV's again.  Have restarted the gateway and ended up with same result.  Unplugged all TV's except one from gateway and used new Ethernet cable and still same result.  Verified Broadband and Service led's were lit.  What next?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

2 of my 3 receivers work perfectly fine.  Just 1 receiver displays the message.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

What if you don't have wireless recievers?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

So what if we're having this problem on firesticks and the pc? I have no directv equipment. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am also having this issue.  There's a 'refresh' marker circling/cycling behind the "Restart Receiver" message.  

I have held down the restart button in the back of the router and waited for it to cycle through.  I have unplugged it and waited again for it to cycle through.

I only have ATT Uverse internet with a FireTv from Amazon.

Does anyone else have suggestions?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Update....

While I no longer receive service through it, I still have the U-Verse television receiver box.  The technician who brought me my new router never removed it.  So after unplugging the power supply to it, I got a different message.  

Then it went back to this this message.  Long story short, I was trying to go through the wrong HDMI from the input on my television remote control.  I was set through HDMI 1, when my FireTV puck is set to HDMI 4.

Problem is now resolved.  Thank you, Miley G. from tech-support chat for working this out with me.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

If you no longer have Uverse TV service, you have 21 days to return any TV equipment like a receiver and/or DVR or you will be charged for it.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Got the same message on 1 tv other 3 tv s freezing every 2 seconds or pixels are all over. Been with AT&T for 5 years and have had the same problem over and over either no signal or un able to watch even a 30 min program with our performing some kind of action. Have been switched to Direct, with same on going problems, switched back to Uverse same issues, switched to fiber optic, same issues, to many techs out to count and all with different reasons why services stinks, but still no solutions.I guess I will be a Comcast customer before this day is out and maybe than I might be able to see a program or access the internet with no problems.I also will be filing a complaint with CBC today.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I typed filing a complaint to FIX and letters were changed to cbc..hmmm

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I had the same message on two of my receivers after I did a firmware update on my router. I tried restarting DVR and both receivers to no avail. I then unplugged the WAP and it worked!

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

3 years ago

Great news.

In the future, please don't respond to old threads. (It's ok to start a new thread if there isn't anything recent.)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.