For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Pirate123's profile

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, October 26th, 2019 11:37 PM

Closed

Uverse not available

Wireless internet and phone work.  TV Motorola receiver appears to be an issue.  "Uverse is not available at this time. Please try again later. Restart receiver."  Have reset gateway, the modem/router, and the Motorola uverse box.   Got the gear screen, got the red X screen.  Tried to do distaster recovery (holding power, down & ok button) and nothing happened after 5 minutes.    Ideas?

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Fire AT&T if you can. They have and exclusive monopoly on my address so I can't. Try to swap out the hardware. Again Fire AT&T if you can. They no longer have swap out locations and you must ship the hardware both ways! I have been waiting 3 weeks, at home using my use or lose vacation without cable that I pay over $200 a month for. They keep giving me excuses and delays. FIRE at&t IF YOU CAN!  The service never has been very good. It has and up time in the 1 or 2 nines. (90% to 99%) due to the poor hardware! Keeps needing manual reboots sometime 3, 4 or 5 times a day! But now it is useless for almost 3 weeks and they offer nothing but to charge yet more money. FIRE AT&T if you can!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

They no longer have swap out locations and you must ship the hardware both ways

While it is true that AT&T will send you replacement equipment and you must send the old stuff back,  UVERSE TV has never had "swap out locations".

@pbohr  What service to you actually have?  Please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.  Closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.