For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
HarveyBurgess's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 2nd, 2016 2:09 AM

HBO GO

Trying to log into HBO GO, says can't verify my ATT uVerse account.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @HarveyBurgess,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having logging into HBOGO. The following may help:

• Make sure you are using an att.net email address to log in. A gmail or yahoo account will not work. If you do not know it, you can find it here
  • Verify you are subscribed to HBO via U-verse TV.
  • Make sure you are able to log into your U-verse account at att.com. If you cannot, you may be using the wrong ID.
  • Check to see if you can log in and stream from uverse.com

If the above does not help and you are using the correct ID, contact us, we can look into this.

Just send us a message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I have been on the phone with technical support people, who don't seem to understand what we are trying to do for over 2.5 hours to get HBO GO and Showtime Anytime to work without success.  It took over 4 hours of phone conversations just to get installation issues resolved to even get Uverse.  I just left Time Warner/Sprectrum without a contract to sign up for this with a contract and we constantly lose the signal and can't watch anything we would like to watch.  Very, Very, Frustrated and wish I wasn't trapped in this mess.  When we first started to activate Showtime Anytime, an odd email flashed on the screen with letters and numbers instead of the email I assigned to my Uverse account.  It was only there for a second so we could not jot it down.  Now I am unable to activate either HBO GO or Showtime Anytime, also getting the same message as everyone else, that I do not have HBO or Showtime on my Uverse account.  Please help, I can't afford to spend any more hours on the phone with technical support people who clearly do not have a clue what is going on.  One even told me I had to contact Showtime Anytime to get the problem solved.  I had Uverse before I moved a year ago for many years and never had problems like this and always had really, really good technical support people, what happened to AT&T in the last year?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.