For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Ruggeria's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, February 21st, 2015 9:28 PM

HBO Go & Showtime Anytime NOT WORKING

I most definitely have Showtime and HBO yet I have been unable to access HBO Go and Showtime Anytime.  I get a message saying that I am not a subscriber.  I have spent hours with Uverse techs and Showtime Anytime support to no avail.  I am going to leave ATT over this.  Please give me some honest feedback on what is going on at ATT.  You MUST be aware there is an issue out there.  Yes I am using the same email address although I have to use my phone with wifi turned off to even get the prompt to enter my email.  Yes I have tried logging on to my uverse account first to re-authenticate.  It is an issue on ATT's end not mine, not HBOs and not Showtime's.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Ruggeria Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your HBO GO/Showtime anytime situation.

Include your account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

@Ruggeria wrote:

I most definitely have Showtime and HBO yet I have been unable to access HBO Go and Showtime Anytime.  I get a message saying that I am not a subscriber.  I have spent hours with Uverse techs and Showtime Anytime support to no avail.  I am going to leave ATT over this.  Please give me some honest feedback on what is going on at ATT.  You MUST be aware there is an issue out there.  Yes I am using the same email address although I have to use my phone with wifi turned off to even get the prompt to enter my email.  Yes I have tried logging on to my uverse account first to re-authenticate.  It is an issue on ATT's end not mine, not HBOs and not Showtime's.

Are you trying to access this on a PC or a mobile device?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.