Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
AmandaM86's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, October 5th, 2015 5:53 PM

Cannot log into TV apps!

I can't log into any apps (HBO go, Showtime, tnt, fx, amc espn etc.) on my Iphone 6s, ipad air 2 or laptop. I can't log into uverse at all on my laptop either. Its been going on for a while and it's really frustrating! Please help!

Scholar

• 

126 Messages

9 years ago

Hi @AmandaM86 Have your tried to check if you can login using your username and password in www.att.com? I have the same issue before only to find out that the problem is with my login credentials. May I know the error you're getting when you attempt to login?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

It says authorization error. you are not authorized to view this content. Please contact your TV provider for further assistance.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Yes, I can log into att.com but nothing else. I'm not able to connect with uverse or any other sites or apps. I've tried on my iPad, iPhone and laptop.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @AmandaM86,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.