Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Facilito7's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, May 7th, 2018 3:57 PM

AT&T U-verse is The Worst

The WORST experience I’ve ever had. I’ve only been with U-verse for a week now, yet I can’t wait to switch back to Spectrum or any other provider that isn’t U-verse. You outright LIED TO ME about what the U-verse mobile app provides. LIED TO ME to a degree so aggregious that it falls under the Deceptive Trade Practice Act[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].. I wasted 4 hours over my weekend on 3 separate customer service phone calls and my issue was NEVER RESOLVED. It is still not resolved!

I’m paying for services that you promised me but I’m not receiving. There’s a reason why you guys have a1 star rating for customer support online. It’s deplorable. You are the worst and I could not be more displeased or more left with the feeling that I’ve been completely scammed, hoodwinked, robbed.

{edited for word filter evasion}. I hope you rot in corporate Hades  for the way you lie to, cheat, and disregard your consumer base. You are the worst. Your billion dollar stadium sponsorships are inexplicable given that your product, support, and scruples are either nonexistent or an intentional farce.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

Your rant is rather generic.  Would you care to be more specific?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Perhaps the notion of context escapes you, Skeeter. If it did not, by reading my “generic rant” you might have deduced that I grew extremely tired with the fruitless task of reiterating the specifics of my case for four hours to 6 different “support” staffers over the weekend . 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

For the “upteenth” time... succinctly and all over again:

1. I specifically inquired about channel accessibility via the U-verse Mobile app for my IPad Pro before I switched providers.

2. I was ASSURED REPEATEDLY that every channel I subscribed to and received on my home TV would be accessible, when mobile, via the app.

3. Once I switched services and then made promises to clientele for presentation purposes, only then did I learn that you “accidentally” forgot to tell me that, “Oh yeah, you won’t  be able to receive ABC, CBS, NBC, or FOX. Sorry.” The availability and access to these channels, the major networks, was literally the very reason, the only reason, I switched providers. 

4. In other words, you lied to me to get my business—falling under the heading of Deceptive Trade Practice

Specific enough for you, Skeeter?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

PS I lost 3 major clients over the weekend thanks to your deception. These losses will fall under the DTPA category of actual damages.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

6 years ago

@Facilito7

This is a user to user forum, skeeter is not a ATT rep and has no idea what issues you are having.

You need to call customer service for help.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

Thanks @Jeffster

As stated, this is a peer-to-peer forum.  We are all customers just like you.  People post here with a specific issue or problem and we do our best, as fellow customers, to relate a solution that is possible.  Again, we, the forum participants can offer NO solutions if we don't know what the problem is.

@Facilito7   Apparently, your issue is that you are unable to access the live feeds from ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox.  Depending on the market and affiliate, the live feed may or may not be available on the app.  Here in the N. Texas market, I can get our local NBC affiliate via the app but no ABC, CBS or Fox.  Customers in other parts of the US have reported that they can watch their local ABC affiliate.  They can.  I can't.

Have you checked your local affiliates for their apps?  Many times, they will offer live streaming but it must be done through their app. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I’m obviously aware of this issue now, but thank you for restating my complaint to me. Was that intended for the sake of redundancy or for adding salt to my wounds?

I’ll say it again, none of this major network inaccessibility issue was framed at all to me when I inquired in a detailed manner, “Will I be able to receive all channels via the app?” Your representative’s response, “Yes. You’ll receive every channel accessible on your TV”...
obviously an outright lie for the sake of luring subscribers under false pretenses.

I would NOT have switched providers if I knew would be incapable of receiving the 4 major networks. Accessing individual affiliate sites is something I don’t need a provider for in the event they’re actually available.

Do you have any more completely superfluous information to share with me?

Again, to reiterate, AT&T is the worst, as any willful liars and scam-artists are.

Thanks once again for separating me from my time and my money for a useless and falsely advertised service.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.