Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
Misty32's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 22nd, 2016 2:31 PM

Where do I report damaged equipment near road?

Someone ran over an AT&T Uverse junction box of some sort. How do I report this? I would prefer an email address?

Thank you.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Misty32,

We have a department that can look into this for customers and non-customers. Check out this link.

ATTU-verseCare

(edited)

• 

1 Message

Hello to whom it may concern, I'm a Union City Police Officer in Georgia and I reported a broken telephone pole located at the intersection of Watson Street and College Street. In Union City, Fulton County, Georgia 30291. The work order number is NG0ZZ749. I have not received any information on if or when the pole will be replaced it is broken and leaning over the roadway where vehicles and pedestrians pass. The telephone pole is a hazard to anyone travelling on foot or in a vehicle. If possible can this be repaired as soon as possible and can I be contacted so I can inform my supervisors. Thank you in advance.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello, I’m a builder in Orlando Fl and need a pedestal moved. It comes up in the driveway. Can anyone point me to the person to help me get this accomplished?

Thanks Jeff

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

7506 A1a South, St. Augustine, Fl., 32080, east side of road. Pedestal laying on its side and now subject to highway mowing damage as well.

Better hurry, mowers mulch EVERYTHING!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.