Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
Duncan56's profile

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 18th, 2023 2:40 PM

U-verse cost

I've had U-verse for a long time and I recently just received the $12 increase to make my monthly bill over $230 which is just way too much to be paying for internet and television. I would hate to have to cancel my service but I'm being left no choice with these prices is there anyone that I could talk about these costs?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

1 year ago

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

That comment just tells me about the price increases that I'm well aware of. My concern was the higher cost and trying to get them lowered in order to avoid switching providers.. Long time customer.

Former Employee

• 

22.4K Messages

1 year ago

The fastest way to lower your bill is to lower your service level… change the tv package or reduce the total number of receivers.

Another option is cancel Uverse IPTV and order DirecTV Stream

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I understand that the sudden increase in your U-verse bill has caused you concern and you're looking for a way to reduce your monthly costs. You're not alone in feeling frustrated with the rising costs of cable and internet services. There are a few things you can do to try and reduce your bill.

First, try contacting your service provider's customer service department and explain your situation. They may be able to offer you a discount or suggest a cheaper plan that better fits your needs.

You can also consider cutting the cord and switching to a streaming service, which can be much cheaper than traditional cable TV. Many streaming services offer a wide range of channels and on-demand content for a fraction of the cost of cable.

Finally, don't be afraid to shop around and compare prices from different service providers. You may be able to find a better deal or a promotion that can help you save money. Just be sure to carefully review the terms and conditions before signing up for a new service.

1 Message

1 month ago

Hi 👋 I’m 66 yrs old, on disability,on a Heart and Kidney transplant list and on a fix income, can I lower my U Verse monthly bill do to all this?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

1 month ago

@Llanes58   To reduce your cost you will have to reduce your service to a lower package (tier).  There are no discounts or help for TV service.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.2K Messages

30 days ago

@Llanes58 

Reduce service or cancel. That is how you lower the bill. You call AT&T to talk to someone to do so, which apparently was lost on the OP a year ago.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

25 days ago

Since U-Verse is a "retired" service, the discounts aren't as plentiful as they once were. You *may* still be able to get discounts. I'm in a year-long promo that expires in August 2025. It's not as good as it once was, but it's something.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.