Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
threestrong's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 13th, 2016 4:17 PM

Transfer Billing - Link error message SD035

How can I resolve this error message?  Mulitple contacts to support and I cannot get a resolution.

SD035: The information you've entered cannot be used to access this site. The U-verse account owner will need to login using their AT&T Account Management login credentials. 

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@threestrong wrote:

How can I resolve this error message?  Mulitple contacts to support and I cannot get a resolution.

SD035: The information you've entered cannot be used to access this site. The U-verse account owner will need to login using their AT&T Account Management login credentials. 

What are you trying to get into?  That's not clear from your limited info, to give any help. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Former Employee

• 

422 Messages

8 years ago

I checked the error code, it states this is a user action failure, meaning not a system issue. You are logging in with your login information for the Uverse account correct?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Just got off the phone with ATT regarding this issue. For me it was I had not created a user for Uverse, I only had one for ATT for billing and what not. You need to go to att.net/uverse and sign up under "I don't remember my Access ID and password. Use my account number and passcode to confirm this account." Type in your account # and your passcode you use when calling in, not the password you login to your billing site with. Mine was a 4 digit code I use when for when I call in. Follow the steps all the way through including creating an @att.net email account. Once you have created an account go to att.com/transferbilling. Log in with your normal credentials that you normally log into for paying your bill.

If that doesnt work sorry, it worked for me.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.