For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
mpet106's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 6th, 2019 2:33 PM

Terrible customer service!

I recently moved. I was planning on transferring my Spectrum cable & internet, but was contacted by a 'concierge' (I suppose she got my info from my apartment complex) and she sold me on a cable and internet package that supposedly included Bravo. This is the only network I watch on TV and really the only reason I pay for cable in the first place. It seemed easy enough, so I agreed and signed up. 

HUGE MISTAKE. 

Pretty quickly I realized that virtually none of Bravo's shows were available On Demand. I called repeatedly to ask about this, thinking it was just a problem with my cable box. It was not until weeks later (and too late to cancel my service without a termination fee) that I was informed Bravo has a deal with AT&T that only offers limited service. 

The 'concierge' did not tell me this when she solicited my business and sold me on AT&T. Had she told me in the beginning that the Bravo I was receiving in my package would not have any shows available to watch On Demand, I would never have agreed or signed up in the first place.

I switched back to Spectrum so that at least now i have access again to all Bravo shows. 

However, AT&T refused to credit me any money for the crap service they sold me on and charged me a $180 termination fee for both my internet and cable because I missed the grace period to cancel. 

Long story short, they basically stole $500 from me. And every time i called, the operators acted as though there was something wrong with me for being upset. 

I'm sorry, but having a corporation as large as AT&T lie and solicit my business under false information and then have its employees act as though there is something wrong with me for being upset over losing FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS is beyond my level of comprehension. 

Huge fail AT&T. This was the worst customer service I have ever experienced.  

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

It is correct that not ALL shows on a network are available ON DEMAND.  You could check the BravoTV website for shows and/or the Bravo app for streaming options.  They all will offer different programs but apparently you've already cancelled and taken the monetary hit.

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

the worst

• 

19 Messages

4 years ago

Definitely should have went with somebody else!   Sad how these huge companies get away with stealing from hard working customers!

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I agree.  Terrible customer service.  We are in the process of terminating our service and cannot find if boxes are sent to us to return equipment or if we have to furnish them.  It is almost impossible to get a hold of anyone.  I will never have another thing to do with Directv or AT&T. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.