Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
gsw1952's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 18th, 2016 8:02 PM

RENEWING CONTRACT

I am currently TRYING to renegotiate my upcoming contract (due to expire end of July).  I have gotten absolutely nowhere with the poor customer service employess...trying to sell me something that is not of interest to me.  ALL I want is to renew what I have, at a better rate.  Is is in ATT mission to not try to keep/retain customers.  I am not satisified with what they are offereing me...and its less then what I have at a much highter price.  Certainly I have been a good customer...a long standing customer and have referred many people to this service....

Hopefully you can help me out

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @gsw1952,

As with most providers, our promotions are designed to expire. We would be happy to look at your account to see what the system has available. You can also log into your account at att.com. Some promotions available to you there, are not in our system. Send us a message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

We will get back to you as soon as possible via email. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.