For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
ngocxnguyen23's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 21st, 2011 12:28 AM

Rebate

I have recently upgrade from regular DSL to U-verse i ordered it on 5/30/11 i had the gateway router it was suppose to be rebated 100 dollars but i didn't see any mail on the rebate. I just check it right now it said expires on 8/5/2011 and it said the redeem reward sent on 6/23/2011. I never receive any mail. Is it possible to do my rebate i don't want to pay that extra 100 for no reason...

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

12 years ago

Agree with Texasguy, and you have to check the rewards center to redeem your rebate.

The rebate guidelines/link to the rewards center were already written in a previous post in this thread.

http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-Billing/Rebate/m-p/2835869#M9049

Good luck.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

i purchased a gateway in dec 2012 and had never redeemed my $100 reward card, completely forgot about it.  i moved 2 months later and was unable to use what i had from att and had to purchase another.  I argued the fact that i had just purchased a gateway 2 months earlier.  I was told that the speed was different/slower at my new place and my old gateway would not work.  i quickly remembered they owed me a $100 rebate from months ago so when i got the new reward notice for the 2nd gateway in the mail i called instead of going online.  i told the rep that i never recieved my first reward,  i gave my acct # and sure enough both rewards were there on her screen. She then said she would get them started and i should recieve them in 4-6 wks.  now i wait.  i called {Inappropriate content removed} then pressed 1, 2, 3 to speak to a rep   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.