For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
silvana44's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, June 21st, 2015 10:40 PM

problems with ATT Uverse billing

I cannot even begin to explain to you just how angry and incensed I am at AT&T UVerse on a recent call with your company on May 27th!! I am so close to canceling this account that you can't imagine. I had wasted nearly 3 hrs of my precious time that morning because of your company. I paid my bill that morning and I actually had a $10 credit on my account at this moment. Yet every time I try to access an internet site of click on a link within an email, my internet is hijacked by AT&T, and I am re-directed to your website trying to extort another payment from me.

I have called your company 6 times and talked to several different people, none of which seemed capable of helping to solve my problems. I spent over 30 mins on the phone with a Customer Service Rep and a Supervisor [Agent ID# ], and she kept arguing with me over the fact that I would have to pay for a tech to help me because the TechConnect service was a fee-based service, and I kept telling her that I don’t care how much she charges me because I am never going to pay it anyway,…so I kept telling her to bill the service to my account and just transfer me over there. But she kept stalling me saying she had to record my answer stating that I would pay for it, and I repeatedly told her to go ahead and record it. Finally, after 3 frustrating hours one of your techs in your TechConnect Dept made a phone call to another dept and, like magic, the “hijacking” was lifted, and I once again had my internet service back.

I am so disappointed in your company and your poor ‘customer service’. I feel I was grossly mistreated, and I am expecting AT&T to offer me something in the way of compensation for the terrible manner in which my problem was handled and how poorly I was treated. What irks me the most was the simple fact that it was completely unnecessary and could have been fixed quickly, if I had just gotten proper attention and helpful staff,…but that is exactly what I did not receive.

How dare AT&T charge me $15 + $6.50 for Support+, and a $49 Restoral Charge!!!!!!!!!! Please cancel my account if you cannot correct my billing problems immediately! And issue a refund for the payment that I made on 05/27/15!!!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, @silvana44!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent billing issues. We would appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.