For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
abrad1's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, September 19th, 2019 11:59 PM

How do I contact someone to help on social media? Can someone please help.

I was talking to a person on social media that actually acted like she was going to help me. She was so nice and really wanted to help. I had to run do something and she promised and offered to call me back in 10 minutes. She offered and said for sure she would.

She never called me back and I can't get back in touch with her. I have talked to many people and explained my situation over and over and over and I'm beat down. This girl was finally going to help and then she doesn't even call me back as promised. I'm about to give up but really would like to talk to her again or someone that can help. I dont' know what to do. Usually I come here and can get a contact of a person to contact. Can someone please help? I just want to talk to someone that actually has some authority to actually help. Please.

I'm about to just say forget it and I'll leave AT&T. I'm just so frustrated. I'm just so surprised no one will help. I've always been a loyal, never paid late on any bill at all and always bragging about ATT.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

5 years ago

You haven't provided enough info about your problem for anyone in this customer-based forum to help you. AT&T doesn't have a regular presence here; it's mostly customers helping customers. If you haven't posted your issue here yet, give it a try, and see if someone has an idea to help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

THE PROBLEM IS THE TEMPORARY CABLE LAID ACROSS MINE AND MY NEIGHBORS YARDS FOR 3 MONTHS. CANT GET ANYONE FROM AT&T IN AMERICA?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.