Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Thu, Sep 19, 2019 11:59 PM

How do I contact someone to help on social media? Can someone please help.

I was talking to a person on social media that actually acted like she was going to help me. She was so nice and really wanted to help. I had to run do something and she promised and offered to call me back in 10 minutes. She offered and said for sure she would.

She never called me back and I can't get back in touch with her. I have talked to many people and explained my situation over and over and over and I'm beat down. This girl was finally going to help and then she doesn't even call me back as promised. I'm about to give up but really would like to talk to her again or someone that can help. I dont' know what to do. Usually I come here and can get a contact of a person to contact. Can someone please help? I just want to talk to someone that actually has some authority to actually help. Please.

I'm about to just say forget it and I'll leave AT&T. I'm just so frustrated. I'm just so surprised no one will help. I've always been a loyal, never paid late on any bill at all and always bragging about ATT.

Responses

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

a year ago

You haven't provided enough info about your problem for anyone in this customer-based forum to help you. AT&T doesn't have a regular presence here; it's mostly customers helping customers. If you haven't posted your issue here yet, give it a try, and see if someone has an idea to help.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

THE PROBLEM IS THE TEMPORARY CABLE LAID ACROSS MINE AND MY NEIGHBORS YARDS FOR 3 MONTHS. CANT GET ANYONE FROM AT&T IN AMERICA?

• 

10 Messages

2 months ago

I don't think anyone will agree to help for free if it's not your friend. You should hire someone who knows how to do this. Moreover, if you want to make your page popular, you need to have interesting and high-quality content that will attract the attention of followers. There are also various services that provide real followers, comments to your posts, and likes that increase the page's rating. For example, if we talk about an Instagram page, you should know how to buy Instagram likes to make it popular.

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question