Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
KennyBania's profile

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

Thursday, March 5th, 2015 6:36 PM

Closed

Does Uverse charge a late payment fee?

My wife paid our most recent Uverse bill and it was received by At&t one day after it was due.

We just upgraded our service which generated a whole new account number as well as payment due date. Does Uverse charge a late payment fee for receiving payment one day late? I don't think we have ever made a late payment but was curious if anyone knew?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@KennyBania wrote:
My wife paid our most recent Uverse bill and it was received by At&t one day after it was due.

We just upgraded our service which generated a whole new account number as well as payment due date. Does Uverse charge a late payment fee for receiving payment one day late? I don't think we have ever made a late payment but was curious if anyone knew?

If not mistaken, it's a $9 late fee, it might show up on your next bill.  Whether 1 day or 30 days late, it's late. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Guru

• 

921 Messages

9 years ago

If the bill is one day late, there is no fee. There is only a fee if you pay after the next billing cycle begins.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.