For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
MichaelaM90's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 19th, 2016 3:10 AM

Closed

Corporate office email

Does anyone have the email to the corporate office of AT&T. My problem cannot seem to be resolved by their "customer service reps" nor the various different departments they transferred me to.

Community Support

• 

231.8K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @MichaelaM90,

We can help and will need more details regarding your account and just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Question How Does  AT&T lawyers  charge per hour  $50.00 per hour 

I promise you it will cost AT&T aq minimum of $2500.@ $50.00 per hour Do not believe me 

Well according to West Law What you tried to do to me was Bait and Switch 

Since i was promise same deal that i had with Tmobile but they lied  So i had to switch back 

but  will most likely be charge something Well I might have to pay but i will make it cost AT&T more

I posted also at another AT&T site that tell more i suggest you read it

If not i suggest you contact AT&T corporate store At Supertition mall  in Mesa Arizona they the  ones who stole paper work and said did not look at camera Oh am the guy who had chest pain 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

7 years ago

I don't know what your point is but corporate attorneys charge $500-$700 an hour.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

This Company Service is getting worse Customer Service has the tendency to put on hold during you're call or hang up on you and not resolve the issue I made complain with corporate office and never received a call back...

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

This Company Service is getting worse Customer Service has the tendency to put on hold during you're call or hang up on you and not resolve the issue I made complain with corporate office and never received a call back...

Community Support

• 

231.8K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @MDnorth

We saw your post and will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

AT&T is the worst trying to get customer service in the United States is ridiculous. I have spoken to a outsourced representative and they messed up my service. I'm posting and getting everyone on my social media accounts to boycott AT&T. [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

hello this is Paul Hernandez jr and with California state comptroller office I have 16 shares of at&t and also lucent technologies swhares a an b agrees from beneficiary my mother Armida Acosta

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

also I believe with my at&t shares and stock that went to telecommunications im owed 5 trillion from china

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject. While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

The topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic.

The conversation has strayed from the original subject and this thread will now be closed.

-MChevy422

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.