Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
jumpup02's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 23rd, 2017 6:39 PM

Billing problem with uverse

So I got a promotional offer in the mail to bundle Uverse and Direct TV. With this bundle I was told and agreed to be billed $80.00 for Driect TV and $30.00 for Uverse for life.because of the package I chose. I was also told there was no installation fee for either and yet found last month I had been billed for the installation and the regular charge of $30.00. When I called  800-288-2020 I got a very nice Rep named Damon who agreed I shouldn't have been charged the installation fee so he corrected that amount. He also took $15.00 off because the uverse installation appt. had gotten mixed up. Again, I was told that my bill for the Uverse would be $30.00 on the Uverse every month HOWEVER, this months bill is $69.00. I have made over 8 calls, called durring the weekday, business hours, been put on hold for long streaches of time, been transfered to strange parts of ATT services like home security and been NOT helped. What do i need to do to be helped???? I absolutely hate that I am going through this awful experience.

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @jumpup02,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number.  

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.