For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
jstanich's profile

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 3:47 AM

AT&T Uverse Customer Service

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

10 years ago

@jstanich wrote:

Customer Service Scoreboard

Consumer Affairs

According to this comparison chart from the Scoreboard website, ATT (34.32) scores just below Cox (37.26) but higher than Comcast (33.85) or TW (31.99).

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@jstanich wrote:

Customer Service Scoreboard

Consumer Affairs

According to this comparison chart from the Scoreboard website, ATT (34.32) scores just below Cox (37.26) but higher than Comcast (33.85) or TW (31.99).

I'm trying to find who is behind this "website."  The #1 firm is Namesilo - a site that (until now) I have never heard of.  I would say it's a slam dunk that their positive ratings are self serving fluff, so that casts doubts on the site, as a whole.  AND most folks go to a site like that to complain, so you may never get a plus, when something goes right.  Fail.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

Since you are an ACE, Uverse fanboy, if you trust no other sites, just look on this forum alone at all the griping about Customer Service.

AT&T Uverse Customer Service sucks.  Plain and simple truth.  If it was great, there wouldn't be so many people complaining, now would they? And don't give me stats about satisfied people not posting on this forum.  I am more concerned with the consistant issues about customer service that IS being posted...

Fail. Fail on AT&T Uverse Customer Service.   poor way of treating customers.

[Inappropriate content removed]

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

10 years ago

@jstanich wrote:

Since you are an ACE, Uverse fanboy, if you trust no other sites, just look on this forum alone at all the griping about Customer Service.

AT&T Uverse Customer Service sucks.  Plain and simple truth.  If it was great, there wouldn't be so many people complaining, now would they? And don't give me stats about satisfied people not posting on this forum.  I am more concerned with the consistant issues about customer service that IS being posted...

Fail. Fail on AT&T Uverse Customer Service.   poor way of treating customers.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Good luck with your move to Cox.  According to that website, they're not much better.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

According to that website, Cox ranks better than AT&T.

According to this website, AT&T Customer service sucks.

I'll try to enjoy my more expensive (I agree its overpriced), but more reliable (you get which you pay for), service...

ACE - Expert

• 

35.3K Messages

10 years ago

@jstanich wrote:

According to that website, Cox ranks better than AT&T.

According to this website, AT&T Customer service sucks.

I'll try to enjoy my more expensive (I agree its overpriced), but more reliable (you get which you pay for), service...

I'm not sure why you're still here posting.  I've already explained how you cannot take the number of problems listed here and extrapolate that to all AT&T U-verse customers; it's a biased sample.

On these independent sites that you list, which are also biased samples for the same reason, no company fares all that much better than AT&T and quite a few worse.

On statistically valid studies done of customer satisfaction, AT&T is one of the highest rated providers.  Do they have room for improvement?  Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.  Are satisfied customers in the minority as you keep posting?  No, most U-verse customers are satisfied with their service.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

10 years ago

According to J.D. Power and Associates, a well respected and well known market research firm, Uverse ranks up pretty high on the list for customer satisfaction.

But it doesn't matter what anyone says, some people refuse to believe anything except what's going on in their own heads....and that's OK.  Smiley Very Happy

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Test post.  I know that I posted here earlier today but it is gone.

Sincerely,

dhascall U-Verse fanboy lol

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I was told when I signed up that I would get gift cards for both upgrading the internet and switching to uverse from my beloved dish network.  I waited for the letter to come in the mail telling me what to do to redeem.  It never came.  Like most rebates I expected to wait several weeks before receiving my gift cards.  WHAT A SCAM!  I have called and chatted with "support" multiple times in an effort to resolve the issue only to find my rewards have "expired".  I was then told nothing could be done about it.  Really?  It seems that many, many people here on your own forums are having the same issue.  Shame on you for deceptive practices.  If you are aware of the problem and so many of your customers are having issues, perhaps the system doesn't work??  I called for help only to be told there was nothing that could be done.  Then the representative had the nerve to try and UPSELLl my services. So they get you to call looking for your rewards only to try and sell you more of their products.   I am entitled to TWO gift cards.  I am writing to the FTC and anyone else who will listen.  I can't believe I fell for this.  It sounded too good to be true and it was.  I will be canceling my services as soon as I can get Dish Network to install their services.  I knew better but didn't follow my instinct which is never to trust AT&T.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.