Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (206)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

API Usage

Hello, As a web platform, we evaluate API(for service consumption and payment data). We would like to know the following 1)If your organisation provides an API. 2) If yes what are the terms and conditions of providing your API 3) What is the pricing for the same. I tried to find an email addres

Questions

Closed

Blocked api

I have a game that uses an API and you are blocking it, I have changed my settings nothing seems to work, I can use someone else's Hotspot with a different carrier and I can go to this site no problem, I have two devices a phone and a tablet both brand new, the phone is an s22 and the tablet is a Sa

Questions

Account Help and Apple Watch Series 5 Help

Looking for an AT&T rep to direct message me regarding a Account and Series 5 activation issues

Questions

Husband is alive

My husband is alive and some how they got I said he was dead. Now they want to cancel my plan what do I do

Questions

Timeout issues when using an api

Just had ATT fiber install and I am using an api located at: api.polygon.io . Initially I'm able to access but after around a minute, requests start timing out.  Initially I thought it was the site, but when I use a vpn or my backup ISP, I don't get the timeouts.  I've tried turning off t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using the $100 recharge to keep prepaid SIM alive and balance intact

I understand that the $100 recharge (along with switching to something like the $2 per day plan) keeps a prepaid SIM alive with the $100 balance intact for the next 365 days.  I had done that on the last day of my stay in the US in 2019 (I was planning to return to the US again within the next few m

Questions

Api call blocked

I have a new site and for some reason api calls back to the server are being blocked seems like by att&t and sprint but works on other major providers any where i can find the suspicious url or what algorithms they use to block certain api calls Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Refund Next Up?

I decided to pay off our phones and switch to T-mobile due to terrible cell phone reception in our home. Is there any way I can receive a refund for the $5 I have been paying for next up since I didn't use the upgrade option?

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to keep my account alive?

I have a few questions about how to keep my Gophone account alive.1.If I have like $300 in my gophone account. There is a 90-day expiration date of my balance.  And I choose a $45 per month plan.     Will my account be gone while i kept using this plan?    I wonder the expiration date is renewed by

Questions

API call hosted at Heroku.com are blocked by AT&T

Hello, we have an API hosted in heroku (dynamic IP) and sometimes the api calls are blocked by your services on my mobile device. Is there a way to check if a URL or an IP is blocked by you services ? Which list do you use to consider blocking a website. regards

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The $300 one year plan is a promotion to add new customers to AT&T prepaid. You cannot purchase that plan as an existing customer and keep your number. You have to Port out to a different service provider and then purchase the $300 plan online an

to the conversation: 

Can’t take my number to prepaid?

I’ve been an ATT customer for 29 years, with the same cell number on a monthly plan. Decided to check out prepaid 16gig $25.00 a month, pay $300.00 up front for the whole year. Sounds easy enough right? To make sure everything would go as planned I called the technicians that would do the transpo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Re the $300 plan &T Prepaid $300 for 12 months Promo (ADVICE WHEN SIGNING UP) After signing up for AT&T Prepaid and the $300 promo offer and having issues with activation: 1. Sign up via website and fill in all appropriate information in

to the conversation: 

Can't activate new prepaid service with port in

Purchased a sim for the 12 month 16gb prepaid service, used the port my number current number in option. Received the SIM card today.  Online activation says the number is ported and everything is good to go, and that I just have to create the myATT account.  I've tried to create this acc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

You must verify your phone will work! https://www.att.com/buy/byod/identify?devicetype=phone These notes may help.  AT&T Prepaid $300 for 12 months Promo (ADVICE WHEN SIGNING UP) After signing up for AT&T Prepaid and the $300 pr

to the conversation: 

Prepaid SIM - balance shows 300 to be paid after purchase of SIM

Hello, I purchased the prepaid SIM with the $25 / month plan paying $301. My account shows that I have to pay $300. How do I activate the SIM as I have already paid the $300 for the plan upfront when I purchased the SIM. Thanks. P.S. The SIM has been delivered.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is this okay to use my phone that only support B5 and B17 LTE.

I used an AT&T SIM to use on AT&T network with Korean version of Galaxy A5 2016 for my kid and data and voice work fine in my area. However, only the LTE bands of B5 and B17 are supported. Will this have a big impact on AT&T LTE experience? SM-A510S (South Korea, SKT Version) 2G

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.