Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (109)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lose trade in credit with exchange?

Hi! I got an iPhone 12 today after trading in my old iPhone and getting a $350 credit moving forward. However, I changed my mind and would like to return the 12 and get a 12 Pro instead. If I do that, would I lose my $350 credit? I already completed the trade in at an ATT store and no longer have my

Questions

Lookup AT&T Virtual Visa Reward Card number

How can I lookup my AT&T Virtual Visa Reward card number? I still have money remaining and need to add it back to my wallet. The claim ID email that I used to redeem the card gives me an error if I try to resend to view the virtual card number. I just can’t remember the middle 8 digits. I remem

Questions

Hello @Wendysm,It is my understanding you are inquiring about the $300 Visa rewards card you were supposed to receive for trading in your phone.  I will be happy to offer my assistance.The Visa rewards are handled and tracked by our rewards center. 

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

I did the Upgrade to Samsung S9 & Traded in my Samsung S7 Edge - Where is my Visa Card for $300??

I recently bought the S9 and wanted to take advantage of your advertised trade in $300 Visa card offer for my S7 Edge. I spoke to an AT&T customer service agent after my upgrade purchase and I explained I wanted to take advantage of this Promotion, so He emailed me the Shipping label. I shipped the

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

@Dimaco wrote:What kind of trade in payments do I have to make? A  $999.99 phone with 24 payments will cost you $41.66 a month.   I have already paid for half of the price of iPhone 7. I was initially promised that I will have to pay the other rema

commented 

7 years ago

to the conversation: 

How does upgrading every year with AT&T Next work?

Get The Latest And The Greatest With Next!   AT&T is providing new and existing customers with simpler and more flexible ways to upgrade to a new smartphone. We know you want flexibility and choices. With our new plans, we’re giving you the power to decide between lower monthly payments o

Questions

@jeepgirl6 wrote: Yes, that’s what happened 🙃, seeing is believing 🤓!  Who are you going to believe ATT or your  👀?   Payment One made 3/20/18 on phone with ATT Wireless CS Rep I gave him my CC information and he proceeds the payment  :   >> Hello

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

AT&T has the absolute WORST customer service I’ve ever experienced with ANY product/service

I allowed by self to be “baited” by AT&T’s up-sale tactics. I changed my wireless from Verizon with whom I’ve been a very happy customer for many years. The promise of an integrated bill of my television, internet, and wireless service seemed appealing when my home services were started on my newly

Questions

It does say up to $650 credit. THe question is what would I get for an Iphone 6 Plus in great condition 64GB. Without going through the process to trade in online anyone know the trade in credit amount?

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

iphone 7 upgrade

If my phone is fully paid off, and I get a new one, do I have to turn the old device in? What if I buy the new device from Apple instead of AT&T? If I DO purchase the new device from ATT NEXT, it says I need to return the old device within 10 days, but the new phones don't ship until mid October, so

Questions

Why is it a problem for me? I haven't [Inappropriate content removed] out my expectations on how ethical a company should be! When I am looking at potatoes at the supermarket, I don't want to be accosted with 'deals' involving maid services.    Also

commented 

7 years ago

to the conversation: 

How do I view prices with nothing to do with DirectTV?

Simple question: How do I view cellphone and plan prices with nothing to do with DirectTV on your website? https://www.att.com/cellphones/samsung/galaxy-note8.html#sku=sku8440478  This is insane. When I purchased my last Jaguar, I did not have to look at vacuum cleaners or other irrelevant items!I w

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Hello,What kind of trade in payments do I have to make? I have already paid for half of the price of iPhone 7. I was initially promised that I will have to pay the other remaining half after 12 months for the new phone. (I have paid 360$ out of 720$

commented 

7 years ago

to the conversation: 

How does upgrading every year with AT&T Next work?

Get The Latest And The Greatest With Next!   AT&T is providing new and existing customers with simpler and more flexible ways to upgrade to a new smartphone. We know you want flexibility and choices. With our new plans, we’re giving you the power to decide between lower monthly payments o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

I did the whole trade with AT&T and I made sure and applied the code to the transaction. I only did it through the mail bc I ordered my iPhone 6 online and they sent me an email telling me I could do the trade-in and where to send it. Should have jus

commented 

10 years ago

to the conversation: 

Trade-In program

Anybody else get considerably less than what AT&T said that the value would be? Said my 4s was worth $200 ( bc of the $100 extra promotion rate) and I got my promotion card today with a balance of $38. I could have sold it for more on Craigslist or eBay. Guess it was too good to be true. Called toda

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

Outages in OKC

Anyone experiencing outages in OKC? We’ve been out of internet for about 24 hrs now. Keep being told my CS that it will be resolved in a couple hours. A couple hours has turns into 24 hrs.

Questions

is there an outage in the okc area?

Is there an outage in the okc area?

Questions

我无法提交解锁设备请求

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

我是从中国写信的,我有一部被AT&T锁定的iPhone,因为我住在中国,所以我没有AT&T帐户或AT&T无线号码。I tried to submit the unlock request at AT&T several times, but it didn't work out.

to the conversation: 

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.