Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (157)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can you help me pay to unlock it?

富人能帮我付钱吗?帮我完成iPhone预付款。谢谢您。This is mine IMEI ( Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Internet 1000 from 100

I am considering to change my plan to AT&T Internet 1000 from 100.But now Covid-19 is spreading so I am concerning to let technical stuffs come in my house.Could you tell me whether stuffs have to come in my house to switch the plan?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I keep current static IP if I upgrade from Internet 100 to Internet 1000

I currently have Internet 100 plan. It appears that Internet 1000 is the same cost now.  I also have a static external IP address.  Can someone tell me if they know whether an upgrade from Internet 100 to Internet 1000 requires a change in one's current static external IP address?

Questions

Att fiber 1000mbps but only allows 100mbps

The att router web page says the speed is 100mbps but my pc under network settings says 1000 but only get 100 mbps on devices with cat7 ethernet and I do have the 1000 mbps plan. The router itself did get replaced recently do to the old one frying during a storm. Is it possible the router is the wro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Removing DLC 100

I no longer have AT&T Digital Life, but the DLC 100 controller is still running. Do I need the DLC 100 for internet service?

Questions

att 100 to att 1000

I have att 100 and att sent me a att 1000 modem. On somputer ony the old modem shows. Does att need to make a sofware change ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Overage for 100g plan internet only

I live in a remote area and have an AT&T router with 100 GB I use to WFH. Service using Hot Spots on my T-Mobile phones is nonexistent since they don’t have any towers close enough for more than 1 bar. I plan to switch carriers, but for RIGHT NOW, I have used the 100gb with 11 days left in the b

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT take ATT international roaming - not reliable

I'm on a shot vacation and outside US. I have selected ATT international roaming and now spending daily 3-4 hours trying to fix the phone connection. Tried to sort out by chatting with ATT agents and the agent left the chat while in conversation. Pasting the transcript here.  [Camilo] :

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T internet 100

AT & T web sites do not provide info how to order the AT&T internet 100 plan. The web sites lists internet plans 300, 500, 1K, 2K, &5K plans only. How can I get the Intenet 100 cost? thanks

Questions

Desktop Only Getting 100mbps, Paying for 1000mbps

Hi so title is the problem and below I'm going to list as many of the facts as I can. I have a troubleshooting plan but want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Facts: -PC uses a Realtek GBe Family Controller (1000mbps capable) -PC received speeds of 600+Mbps at prior residence, 1000/1000 in

Questions

Difference between internet 100 and 1000

What is the difference between the internet 100 and internet 1000.  Will it help how slow my internet connection has been lately and the instability?

Questions

Can someone explain the 100G hot spot plan?

I understand there is a new 100G plan for $55. i want a modern 5G hotspot. I have an old hot spot with a grandfathered  plan that included a home phone and 100G of internet. i also got some add on benefit of 50G for being a directv.com customer also.  So together I have 150G. would I

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.