Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

iPhone 15

Do all iPhone 15 rely on esim or do they make iPhone 15 with sim as well? i should of never traded in my 13mini!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraud dept

Need to make fraud report can’t get ahold of fraud dept and portal they gave doesn’t exsist.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I change my mind and trade in 11 for 15 pro instead of 15?

I recently ordered the iPhone 15 using the trade in offer, trading in my iPhone 11 for $800 off the 15. After doing some research I realized that the new USB C form factor on the 15 will not take advantage of the USB 3 technology. The 15 Pro does take advantage of this technology, so my question is,

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

International Calling $15

I recently signed up for International Calling for $15 additional per month. Does anyone know if this includes sending photos?  I have a neice in Australia and a cousin in Wales . . .  Thanks anybody : )  I got nowhere fast on a "chat" at ATT.com  : )  jec

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraud - my credit card has been charged for thousands of dollars

My credit card has been charged for thousands of dollars for two wireless accounts and two direct TV accounts and ATT will do nothing about it. I have filed a claim and never heard back. I have gotten a new credit card and ATT somehow charged in the new number four charges this week. Nobody from Fra

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 15 very hot

My Iphone 15 gets very hot.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 15 pro

I would love to cancel iPhone 15 pro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy A15

Samsung has a new Galaxy A15. Can you confirm that it will work with AT&T Prepaid? Does AT&T Prepaid intend to offer it to customers?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 15 and Share Plan

I have a 9GB share plan, can I add an iphone 15 to the plan that was not purchased through AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Iphone 15 pro max

I want to buy an iPhone 15 pro max and am using mom’s credit to do so. I dong have credit. My sister is an employee of AT&T and says i can’t get it till 2 or 3 billing cycles. The plan was to trade my iPhone 11 in like brand new condition with 100% battery health in for the 15, but am wondering

Questions

Accepted Solution

iphone 15 pro email

cannot get my email to my new iPhone 15 pro. The customer service number I used to call tells me another company is handling my account and hangs up on me without tell me how to contact that company.

Questions

Accepted Solution

upgrade from iphone 7 to iphone 15

We have an old iPhone 7 (on Att network). Just purchased iPhone 15 from ATT. How do I get an e-sim, (with the same phone number) installed on the new iPhone 15?

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Trade in is a SCAM - do not fall for it

As many on the forum, I fell into to the phone trade in scam.   The AT&T shop started the process but won't take the phone, I had to get the phone shipping package (padded box, labels and everything) and ship the phone though mail.  Phone in perfect condition, working, no cracks

Questions

New Iphone 15

I have set up my new Iphone 15. I transferred data from one Iphone 15 to a newer one. However, I can not use my phone because of SOS. How do I correct this issue?

Questions

Accepted Solution

iPhone 15 stuck on label created

I preordered my iPhone 15. It supposedly shipped but the status reads label created. It has had this status since September 16. Anybody know if I should be worried? Is the phone going to ship? What’s the ETA on IPhones shipping now? Especially if it’s one that was pre ordered on September 15.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Preorder The Apple iPhone 15 with AT&T

iPhone 15. Dynamic magic. iPhone 15 brings you Dynamic Island, a 48MP Main camera, and USB-C—all in a durable color-infused glass and aluminum design. Preorder The iPhone 15 with AT&T Key feature bullets DYNAMIC ISLAND COMES TO IPHONE 15 — Dynamic Island bubbles up alerts and

Questions

Unable to Order with Fraud Alert

I tried placing an order online for AT&T internet and once I got to the soft credit check portion, it bounced me out and gave me a number to call (which was AT&T Wireless and couldn't help). I tried the online chat and they tried to complete the order and were unable to as well. They said I

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.