The new iPhone 15

AT&T related help: AT&T Wireless support

spideyotb's profile

1 Message

Sunday, September 24th, 2023 6:34 PM

Can I change my mind and trade in 11 for 15 pro instead of 15?

I recently ordered the iPhone 15 using the trade in offer, trading in my iPhone 11 for $800 off the 15. After doing some research I realized that the new USB C form factor on the 15 will not take advantage of the USB 3 technology. The 15 Pro does take advantage of this technology, so my question is, If I've already paid the trade in fees and the phone is already on the way, could I bring it and the new 15 into a store and trade in my 11 for the Pro instead and pay whatever I have to, or would that void any trade offers that I have already applied?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

5 months ago

Yes.  Return window is 14 days

You should be able to return at an AT&T corporate store but don't be surprised if they don't have the stock to perform an exchange. This means you may have to return the phone by mail. 

You may have to contact AT&T for an RMA label (return merchandise authorization) If there is not one with your original purchase

1 Message

3 months ago

Hi - following up on this to see if you too are having issues with the credit portion of the trade in for an iPhone 11. I was quoted a $830 credit for my iPhone 11 64GB back in September when I purchased my new iPhone 15 Pro and am now getting much less than this amount. Are you having similar issues? 

1 Message

3 months ago

I’m having problems getting the $800 for the iPhone 11 from September when I upgraded they changed the policy and now want to only give 350 this is a scam 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.