Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (245)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

解锁手机

请解锁我的iphone

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I unlock my prepaid Galaxy A03s service

I want to unlock my phone to be allowed to use any mobile service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Esim support google pixel 7 pro

I have recently purchased Google pixel 7 pro does att prepaid support esim on this device if yes how to order and get a new sim on prepaid

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I bought a phone online can I pay the remaining bills?

I have bought a mobile which is not reported but when requesting unlocking it tells me that the equipment is still under contract... what can I do?

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

why am i getting error code IA3 when trying to restore a mobile security plus subscription to my device?

I’m trying to get AT&T’s Mobile Security/Call Protect add-on off my phone, but it says it can’t be removed. I would prefer to simply get both apps from the Apple App store and pay for Plus on the Mobile Security, which will automatically enable Plus on Call Protect as well.AT&T trying to t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Activateing new device

I bought the moto g play from dollar general and a$10 30 day wireless sevice card how do I activate it I've been through all the set up entered iccid number and IMEI number but it won't let me enter the pin number on the card???? It's really making me mad

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

A new phone and new SIM card, but can still keep my number and plan?

I ordered a new phone online, and I had to get a new SIM card as well since it needed a "nano" SIM. Where on AT&T website can I order a functional, PREPAID SIM card?   Another question is: can I keep the same number and PREPAID plan I use now even after changing the device and SIM card?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Purchase a blacklisted phone please hel0

Hi I need some help i purchase an unlock iphone 7 that is blacklisted.Can you help please.Thank youSantiago

Questions

Prepaid Sim doesnt register at network

Hi all, I bought a Prepaid Simcard + 10 USD to fill it up (not knowing I would need 30 for the smallest plan), as we are traveling in the US only for a month. Setup worked smoothly, 10 USD was on the account, but i never received a PIN code or anything. Went to a AT&T store in Sheldon, CT, wh

Questions

Unlock iphonwn

I need the unlock code I don’t have service on the phone number I provided

Questions

Closed

Unlock is approved but sim is still denied to use

I have my Iphone Unlocked(Approved status of my ticket) Let's get your device unlocked Device IMEI number: Request number:NUL916761402608 Hi Dmitry,   Use these instructions and this code from your device's manufacturer to unlock your device.But if i insert my

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.