Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (228)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why not support the device from Xiaomi, the 3rd largest global cellphone maker?

I had a Xiaomi 10T and it is technically compatible with ATT 4G network. It is proved that it can join your 4G network with both data and phone call with VoLTE. However, your system keep on restricting me from using it with my ATT account and I had to keep calling the customer service to lift the re

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is my VISA gift card

Signed up for Internet 50 Was suppose to get a VISA Gift Card. TO date I have not gotten one. It has been 2 months now.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Will my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro phone work with AT&T in 2022?

Does anyone know if my unlocked Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro phone will work with AT&T when they dump 3G next month? AT&T doesn't list this phone as being OK once they do the change, but then again, this phone was imported and they probably *never* listed it anywhere, and it works fine using their

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will the newest Xiaomi Mix 4 work with AT&T considering the 3G shutdown, and if yes, on what levels? (5G, LTE, 4G, or what else?)

I am very curious because I am planning to buy the Xiaomi Mix 4 phone, and I want to know if I will get cellular coverage whatsoever considering the 3G shutdown because I've already had 2 perfectly working 4G phones get disabled by the shutdown for no reason. I wanna know because there are no return

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting 3g shutdown messages for Pixel 4

Pixel 4 is on the list of phones that will still work after the 3g shutdown. Why have I received 3 AT&T texts over the past week, saying my phone won't work and they may redirect my calls to customer service for an upgrade?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you activate a prepaid phone using a $30 refill card?

How do you activate a prepaid phone using a $30 refill card?

Questions

Price difference between online quote and actual amount charged to credit card??

I signed up for the 12 month plan on Monday, and just received the SIM card this morning. When I signed up, it quoted me $301.06. I transferred my number from another provider. When I put the SIM card it, it didn't activate automatically and online activation kept giving me an error message. I ca

Questions

ATT Billing

I had been using 2 phones and decided to consolidate to 1, purchased (upgraded) to iPhone 13 in the store at happy valley AZ. I was told to receive the promo that I needed to return the phone by the end of the month, I did 6/30. I purchased a new iPad for my husband, and he went online to make a pay

Questions

Bill

Why is my bill due less than 3 weeks after activating my phone???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Promotional Visa gift card

How to obtain the 50$ visa gift card for activating device and paying for three months?

Questions

They're doesn't give Trade in discount

Well I’m paying $38.89 per month for 36 months. $38.89 x 36 = $1,400.4 the value of the phone is 1,399.0. How is that not a scam? They said to we are accepted to your old phone for$800 price but i cant see any discount neither on my bills or installment plan. It feels badly got scammed. 

Questions

Moving Service was a Nightmare

I am posting this here, not to ask a question, but more as an open letter to AT&T. I recently moved to a new apartment, actually, I only moved one door down to the apartment next door, and it was an all-around horrible experience. On August 5th I placed my first call with AT&T support to set

Questions

Closed

Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Compatibility After 3G Phase-Out

I have looked up the Bands for the Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Model # M2003J6B2G which I am using today on AT&T, due to the other company's (Samsung/Google/iPhone/Etc.) failure to supply a reasonably priced product with decent functionality. The Phone uses 4G bands that are still listed to work once the

Questions

FirstNet - Save $200 on a new FirstNet Ready Smartphone Activation

Question: I signed up for this promo about 19 months ago. I got the iPhone SE 2020 ($450). Fine print seems to indicate the $200 credit would be split among 30 months, which seems to come to $200/30 = $6.70 monthly bill credit. I have been receiving a $15 monthly bill credit (which seems to be $450/

Questions

$30 discount on the unlimited plan

How do I get the $30 discount on the unlimited plan

Questions

Firstnet/ATT trade in

They have confirmed they have received my device 3 months ago but still didn’t honor the $850 promotional credit. They charged me full device price for iPhone 12 Pro. 5 calls later… still in limbo! fingers crossed 🤞.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.