Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (186)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will i continue to have this discount of $5 on my account after trading in my phone of will this $5 union discount disappear?

I would like to keep the discount as it helps my bill to be cheaper, Also I paid off the phone so I could upgrade early since the phone I got when I switched was the 12 mini. I'm trading in the 12 mini for a 14 but will this discount show up on the iPhone 14 installment plan, I plan to keep this 14

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-in I phone XS sent 3/8/22. How long until received at AT&T warehouse?

I purchased an I phone 13 pro max on-line and returned my old I phone XS as a trade in to the post office and got a receipt. When I check USPS, they provide no update, other than I dropped off the package to them and it was picked up buy the carrier.  That was all on 3/8. No further updates.&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why hasn't my veterans discount started?

I was told about a veterans discount when I opened the account. Followed all the instructions and uploaded all the requested files.  Now 4 months in and ask about why it hasn't started.  Being told that the web site doesn't accept DD214 or driver License.  Agent gives me customer loy

Questions

Accepted Solution

I returned a online tablet purchase and have questions.

I received an email from At&t saying they received my returned tablet on April 15th and it said it could take 5-7 days to process. My question is: will my bill automatically update when it is processed? My bill is already ready to view. Will I be refunded to $30 activation fee? I returned the ta

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will I lose access discount if I transfer the billing responsibility for one of my lines

I have 4 lines. For one of them, I want to transfer the billing responsibility (ToBR). The ToBR page indicates that, after the transfer, I'll lose the $20-per-line access discount. Please help me understand why the access discount is affected by a change in the billing responsibility.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long is my phone number (prepaid) kept from expiration?

As title says. I need to visit a country outside of america for an half year (up to one year). So I don't think I can use AT&T prepaid phone service for the time being. But I also don't want to lose the phone number too! (you know, updating phone number everywhere is very painful..). I heard

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discount for autopay

Is there a current discount if I sign up for autopay?

Questions

Phone upgrade activation window & promo offer eligibility

Looking to order a iPhone14pro max upgrade on one my lines to take advantage of the $800 credit with the trade-in offer. If I order the phone now can I wait till Christmas time to activate the new device and send in my trade-in device? Is there an actual window to return the trade-in to still be eli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reduced Hotspot data speed

I am on the $85/month unlimited wireless plan. I have used up all of the high speed data for my Hotspot and now have reduced data speed on the hotspot. My payment is due in 8 days. If I make my payment early, does the high speed hotspot become active again or will I have to wait until the billing cy

Questions

Prorated refund for plan switch

My prepaid unlimited plan just renewed a few days ago and I have hardly used any data. I want to switch to being a member line on my brother's account due to the lack of hotspot on my current plan. Will AT&T provide a prorated refund of the last renewal charge if I switch? Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Plan Discount Disappeared?

I signed up for At&t prepaid service on the $85 plan and received the $15 monthly discount. So they did the first payment out of my credit card today of $77 with taxes. The $15 discount has disappeared from my login online? It says the balance is now $85...what happen to my discount, or will it appl

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

ACP

If I downgrade my internet package will I still be able to apply my $30 discount to the new package?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eligible for paper free and autopay discount?

I have a four line Mobile Share Value plan and already use autopay.  If I sign up for paper free billing, will I be eligible for the 20.00 a month discount?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.