Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (101)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

解锁手机

请解锁我的iphone

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

解锁

请求解锁我的iPhone

Questions

解锁

申请解锁申请

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

解锁att设备

请求解锁我的设备

Questions

sim mep locked

我幾年前買了一個4G分享器,上個月重置後顯示sim mep locked,怎麼解決?

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

我忘记了ID

我忘记了我的登陆ID和密码,我也不记得我的Email了,你能帮助我吗   I forgot the IDI forgot my login ID and password. I don't remember my email. Can you help me?

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

在国外太久了,手机号码都ATT被取消了,账号密码都忘记了,手机现在也没办法解锁,而且还被加入了丢失、被盗,我gai

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

Proof of Purchase

I need proof of purchase for my LG V60's dual-screen case. I bought the phone through the At&t website. I tried live chat, but it seems to be down, or something. Who do I contact to get my proof of purchase so I can get the att deal? This is the one: https://www.awardlink.com/awards/my.rewards/ATTLG

Questions

blue screen

We have a base DVR and a remote one that connects to a wireless access point. The remote DVR is no longer pairing and just shows a blue screen on the TV. The TV can display input from other devices, like the DVD, but not from the remote DVR. The access point indicates that it is trying unsuccessfull

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.