Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (44)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is the Umidigi OnePro compatible with the ATT network in USA?

Hi, was curious to know if the UmiDigi OnePro would work on the ATT network in Washington state. I have found some resources about ATT frequencies, but the Umidigi specs lists Band #'s, so It is difficult to match them all up.   Here are the supported Bands by the UmiDigi OnePro. Thanks&n

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

E2303 Registration in a DL72219

Hi, I'm traying to pair a E2303 phone into a DL72219 base but the phone said Failed to register, I do the deregister process with the *7890# thing, I dunno what more to do.

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

LG G3 D850 Not able to update through FotA.

Hi,  I've bought this phone in New York when my old one died, it was sold as unlocked from B&H, and i was happily using it in Lithuania, but when i try to update it through FotA, it says there is no update. As of today im still stuck in Android 4.4.2 version.Kernel:: 3.4.0Build Number: KVT49L.D85010

Questions

How can I update my at&t mobile in pakistan

Hi, I have purchased Samsung Galaxy S3 (AT&T) version here is Pakistan, my GSM network is working on but to my curiosity I want to check myself that the phone is fully rooted and it can be used in any country worldwide. (unable to check it GalaxSim Unlocked SW) How can i check it from phone

Questions

@ladybug209 wrote: @pgrey No AT&T said they will stop activating non-VoLTE phones on their BYOD IMEI check but you can still use it until they can finally shutdown 3G. AT&T implement VoLTE on a different way it needs to input IMS settings in the firm

to the conversation: 

AT&T VoLTE and HD voice for samsung unlocked devices?

Hello AT&T I would like to know if AT&T is currently working on activating Samsung unlocked devices for VoLTE like the S9, note 9 and S10+ unlocked devices? I know there is a memo on AT&T system that they are working on activating VoLTE on all unlocked devices?

Questions

@Communityeyed wrote: Cheers, and Yes, I understand the feature of "Lost....." I enabled it, albeit unsuccessfully; the process began 24 hrs after I had found the phone, which is disappointing.  I reported the phone lost in the wee hrs on a Sat AM...

to the conversation: 

Texting one's own iphone from his ipad w/associated mobile acct #

I lost my iphone tonight.  I thought it may help to text a reward offer and plea for return along with ipad #.  Imessage would not alliw text to go through, though iphone # was entered into contacts.  Prompt came up: this number not registered for imessage.  Any thoughts?

Questions

@ChadAllen wrote:I have three screenshots of the att.com order(changing expected date ofdelivery but no tracking until today for 4 phones!) , not a personalmatter. Just looking at hers and are she had exactly the same problem andyou refused to reply

to the conversation: 

Where is accountability????

Don’t start with the PM request - please be real.  My partner and I went online and had the very same thing happen and even went in store today because originally we ordered on the 5th and got a pushed delivery dates 4 times (7-9, 9-12, 11-13, and finally the 23rd) and hung up on multiple times (inc

Questions

@BettyonStrand wrote: I returned a defective phone to AT&T in April All along, through this entire never ending process, AT&T has shown that the phone I sent back is in the post office of the city where the return was shipped to,  Nobody at AT&T disp

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

Who do I contact to get charges from a false claim against my account removed?

I returned a defective phone to AT&T in AprilAll along, through this entire never ending process, AT&T has shown that the phone I sent back is in the post office of the city where the return was shipped to, Nobody at AT&T disputes this fact when I call, (and I have called way too many times!!!)Initi

Questions

@MAllow wrote: Im waiting for my LG G3 d850(ATT) to be updated. @MAllow if you go by tmobiles MM update page they havent even started testing MM for the LG G3  

to the conversation: 

Android upgrade to 6.0

Why is it that android 6 has been out for awhile but at&t can only send us security patches. We want the android update. Why do we always have to wait so long for these updates when alot of the other services get them right away. Get off your rumps and send us the updates not just the patches. P

Questions

@cderek wrote: @lizdance40Thanks for your reply but the number was a pre-existing line on AT&T..... was just going from an LG G3 to. Samsung S8. @cderek   did you have your sim replaced?

to the conversation: 

GSamsung S8 International Version - Unlocked

I just had ATT put a Sim card into an unlocked out-of-the-box S8 international version which uses LTE bands that are compatible with the bands that ATT uses.  Problem is that it only connects at HSPA+ speeds. If I take the ATT sim sim card that works with LTE on my LG V30 and insert it into to S8, t

Questions

@snmbs1 wrote: @GLIMMERMAN76 : This info from "about phone" Device name: Honor 7x Model: BND-AL10 Build number: BND-AL10C675B101 EMUI version: 5.1 Android version: 7.0 CPU: Kirin 659 One site shows it only has 850 for 3g and another shows it has bot

to the conversation: 

Honor 7X 5.93" 18:9 for $199

I just bought a Huawei Honor 7X US model as a budget phone for $199. Full Info here: https://store.hihonor.com/us/honor-7x/overview   It won't ship until Dec 15 because it's a new release.  I picked the blue color.  The screen size is very similar to a Samsung Galaxy S8. Has the

Questions

@Vale19671 wrote:Hi can you please send me an email address where I can send the prove of purchasing?Many thanksVale @Vale19671: Why don’t click on the blue link on the third post from @lizdance40. Sendng private message.

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

IPhone X unlock for other operators

I bought and fully paid aniPhone X in an att shop I add a pay as you go plan. I need to unlock it but I was told I need to wait 6 months. I do not get why since I paid fully the iPhone. Thanks

Questions

@gadgetgagne wrote:Kinda strange, I just placed my OLD OLD atm like a 3 year old att one ( Ihave had sprint for 3 years & att before ) and the phone was able to gothrough the "activation process'" part when turning on the phone with a newsim card in

to the conversation: 

@ATTMobilityCare - Just bought an IPhone from EBAY ATT Will Not Unlock It - yet ATT says it can be

Bought an IPhone off eBay, owner verified that this device is not currently on his plan nor is it listed on their with installment fee's He stated he owned the device.  Showed proof.verified all iemi websitesetcwhen i go to the unlock page for at*t it just tells me that it cannot be unlocked. ERROR:

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.