Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (101)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

I ,okea t*** had been set up for 3 installs & none showed up

I Have had 3 installs set up & no call no show. Had very bad experience with AT&T have information about all this on paper. Had me so upset yesterday I had to take nerve meds. I need someone who can resolve this issue for me. Have talked to many of ur employee who promised me Services I didn't get o

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

我无法提交解锁设备请求

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

tranfer plan to another phone

I have a $2 daily plan on an Apple Phone. Can I transfer the to a HTC OneX

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

@4nannie wrote:Hi@I am trying to call AT&T @ (800-947-5096) to speak with a rep...well it's now all automated; and only want pay' cuz they have your #...I have to keep hanging up as they don't respond to NO!!! The automated system is in place to help

commented 

7 years ago

to the conversation: 

Looking for UN-Automated tel #

HiI am trying to call AT&T @ (800-947-5096) to speak with a rep...well it's now all automated; and only want pay' cuz they have your #...I have to keep hanging up as they don't respond to NO!!!

Questions

@1983brian wrote: I would like to find out how much I owe on all 3 plans on my phone?? I assume you mean ‘all 3 PHONES on my plan (account)’.   Read your bill!   It’s amazing what you’ll find on there!   You can access your online bill through the m

to the conversation: 

How to find phone status

My ex sent a new iPhone 8 home with my son last week. She said her boyfriend bought it for her, but she doesn't like Apple and preferred to keep her Android. I need it unlocked to put it on his t-mobile plan, but your unlock website says it's not paid for. How do I find out how much is owed? And if

Questions

Xbox360 won't connect to new BGW320-505

I have no issues with any other console (PS4, XBOX OneX). I also did not have issues before switching to AT&T Fiber. I saw some older stuff and looked to implement based on what I could glean from those posts...but none for the 320. I am sure this has been solved...but can't find it.

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

@Nomorescams wrote: Yes to all, and I did get the value of the trade in on my three phones that I ported over.  But I owed more than that on the phones, and thats my plan pay off that they won't take care of because it doesn't say ETF, and it Does se

commented 

7 years ago

to the conversation: 

device plan pay off

At and t switch program is suppose to honor device plan pay off, but insist that it has to say the words EFT. However, with no contract, it will never say eft, and they are holding me to those three letters.

Questions

@jpetuch wrote: I did the Buy One Get Ripped Off promo back in January and was totally mislead and to this day have been unable to receive my credits for the extra phone. First I was told that I didnt need the extra line because I was having my sons

to the conversation: 

I am not getting $700 BOGO credit after being told I was eligible for it

When the new iPhone XS Max came out in September 2018 AT&T ran a Buy One Get One promo (not for XS Max, BOGO was for iPhone 8).  I called customer service to see if I would be eligible to get the XS Max and just pay the extra amount.  I was told I was eligible and I would only get a $700 credit spli

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.