Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (88)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

I ,okea t*** had been set up for 3 installs & none showed up

I Have had 3 installs set up & no call no show. Had very bad experience with AT&T have information about all this on paper. Had me so upset yesterday I had to take nerve meds. I need someone who can resolve this issue for me. Have talked to many of ur employee who promised me Services I didn't get o

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

DSL fails to connect

Message ID: 3305 keeps popping up any help please

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

我无法提交解锁设备请求

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

tranfer plan to another phone

I have a $2 daily plan on an Apple Phone. Can I transfer the to a HTC OneX

Questions

我是从中国写信的,我有一部被AT&T锁定的iPhone,因为我住在中国,所以我没有AT&T帐户或AT&T无线号码。I tried to submit the unlock request at AT&T several times, but it didn't work out.

to the conversation: 

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

Repair Ticket #PK4PT554

Repair Ticket #PK4PT554I talked to AT&T on January 17, 2020 about moving the overhead trunk lines that are not in the granted easement and that are illegially resting on the roof the attached garage to the home at 1341 N. Geyer Rd.; Kirkwood, MO 63122. The repair ticket number that was given to me

Questions

Resolved Bill, with chat transcript, now sent to collection as unpaid a year later

Reference Number: 724616659493188128Date of Last Communication: 5/21/2018 Hello. On 5/21/2018, I spoke to AT&T disputing a bill for one day of service. After a long chat discussion with Agent Aileen, a Supervisor (Michaelango) was linked into our Chat. We'd resolved and removed this one day charge a

Questions

desbloqueo

he realizado varias veces la solicitud de desbloqueo, ,y resulta negada. El telefono esta pagado OFF. Name: Fran Patricio IPHONE 7 REDIMEI : 359164073873607Contact to call: 1-829-801-2576 i am on vacation

Questions

When I click on the form, this is the error message that I get... Request Error (invalid_request) Your request could not be processed. Either 'force_deny' or 'force_exception' was matched in policy

to the conversation: 

I can’t log into my first net account.

It is activated m, and i already received a video bill. I never received a real bills i have no idea or anything g how to pay. No one will ever get on the phone. every time i log i to my account it wants me to select the account and how I’m looking to sign up.  i already have the account t,

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

Trade in number :30050421004194

to the conversation: 

Wrong trade in and eligibility info provided while selling iPhone 12 max

Representatives sold me new iPhone 12 max deal saying that I am eligible for trade in where I ll get $700 for iPhone XS Max . I had asked representative if there are any hidden changes or if I need to change my plan otherwise I don’t need to change my phone . I am trying to save money . Well rel

Questions

I received this message from 1410109382. I just deleted it without calling. FRM:AT&T SUBJ:Payment Issues. Call 3462501003. MSG:8030 

commented 

4 years ago

to the conversation: 

A possible scam msg from 1 400 200 522

I received a text msg from 1 400 200 522 (I didn’t drop a digit) FRM:AT&T SUBJ:Unsuccessful payment Call 8282636664 I have not responded   Anyone aware of a scam.  

Questions

HYLA trade-in: (888) 445-6005

to the conversation: 

Screwed on trade in

Traded in a practically brand new IPhone XS Max, that had zero issues. Worked as a new phone should, no broke screen, no burn out. Sent phone in and received notification from AT&T’s folks handling the trade in, that phone “Screen is not working, Screen has Major burn in”. Phone was 6 months old

Questions

Re: Freezing TV and constant stopping of programming stating to many recordings

Welcome to your profile, DONNAAT&T Access ID: tucker530034Or, log in with 904.303.0300

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.