Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (49.2K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse app

Why doesn't the new U-verse app have local channels available? The old app did have local channels available.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changed app

So I have a new app called at&t secure family bc i wuz notified that at&t smart limits is going away. Even though the new app has a lot of cool features i can not seem to find who my child is txting incoming/outgoing which wuz the main reason I installed the smart limits app in the 1st place can tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Microcell AT&T app

The app requires a username and password to be used to manage my Microcellbut when I downloaded the app from the App Store it does nit give me the opportunity to set such? Hekl please!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Mark the Spot App

This app no longer opens! I searched the App Store & got a “this app is not supported in your area” message!  What?  Why?  I’m in Texas.  Where does the app work? 😳

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Call Protect app

Now that mobile security app has upgraded and supposedly combined with the other AT&T Call Protect app, is there any need to keep the call protect app downloaded and installed? Or can I delete it as active armor app will do what the call protest app did as well?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Secure Family app

I'm trying to get the Secure Family app working on my Samsung S21 running Android 14. Ive enabled the app/feature for my phone/account But when I open the app and try to create an account, I get the error "Can't connect right now, please check your internet connection" I've tried Uninstalling the ap

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

App for prepaid

I have reviewed some of the prepaid cell services out there and notice they have a app that allows their customers to check their account or do a refill with prepaid cards. How come AT&T does not offer this to their prepaid customers? The myat&t app is really geared towards post paid accounts. Havin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No App for U-verse App on my TV

I am trying to install the U-verse app on my LG Web OS Smart TV and there is no U-verse app available? Can you please provide me the instructions on how to install the app?

Questions

App

I just upgraded my cell phone and now the app is not working. I cannot see my bill, the app will not let me go further than my profile page

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ESPN watch app

I cannot watch anything on the ESPN watch app on my iPhone. I have uninstalled/installed the app and still get the “Unable to play video - you are not authorized to play this content” message. Help!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Secure Family App

500 The app doesn't serve its purpose if child can unpair the app from his/her phone and disable the parental controls. The admin password should be required to unpair. Kids are smart and are unpairing their phones.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Downloaded AT&T App

I downloaded an app a couple of years ago, at least, that kept your phone from ringing if the phone number was not in your contacts. But, it does show up as a missed call. This app was a feature that ATT provided. Now, I would need to remove the app but I have no idea how to find it much less remove

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT VISUAL VOICEMAIL APP

I have an att samsung A12 phone and an att unlimited plan, but my att visual voicemail app stopped working and now says that the app isn't compatible. How can I fix this, I need my visual voicemail app to work again. Please help!

Questions

App

When I sign into my att app the only thing it shows is overview. It wont let me check anything else just gives me spinning circle. Do I need to delete app and reinstall?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

App won't open

My device help app doesn't open

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

App Notification Problems

Have phoenix phone FACEBOOK APP NOTIFICATIONS KEEPS SENDIND ME MESSAGES I DELETED ALREADY...PER AT@T STORE ITS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MY PHONE....OF COURSE UODATE FACEBOOK AND STILL SAME OLD PROBLEM.HOW DO I FIX CUZ OBVIOUSLY FACEBOOK NOT GOING TO FIX...NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH STRAIGHT TALK PHONE FACE

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGProvider app after update

My S22 updated last night. Now I can't make or receive calls. Pop-up says either 'Phone app keeps stopping' or 'BGProvider app keeps stopping'. I have refreshed the network connection, cleared the phone app cache, power cycled the device multiple times, nothing works. So far, the few other apps I ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse app login

Is my U-verse app login the same as my att login?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Thanks App

I can not log into  my AT&T Thanks app I keep getting account  can not be found when I try to talk or chat with someone they do not understand  that I am talking about the AT&T Thanks app they keep thinking I am asking about the My AT&T app.

Questions

Mobile app

App is terrible. It's been showing my account having 2 orders for over a week. I have no orders and even after deleting app and reinstalling app they are still there and I can't make them go away.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.