For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
G

• 

1 Message

Sunday, April 11th, 2021 6:03 PM

Closed

Mark the Spot App

This app no longer opens!  I searched the App Store & got a “this app is not supported in your area” message!  What?  Why?  I’m in Texas.  Where does the app work? 😳

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

@gerdarl_99,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do apologize for the inconvenience. If you need assistance, this forums post on Dropped calls and Connectivity issues contains some great tips for people who are experiencing service issues.

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The AT&T Community Team

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

3 years ago

As of right now the app is dead

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

3 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76

Wonder how long before 'help' recommends it. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

3 years ago

@lizdance40 

any moment now...  Help reminds me of a bot net.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

AT&T has so many issues, they don't want to be reminded of it. I have literally called dozens of times to get service restored to my home. By home I mean an area that had full 4G service for years, and now it isn't working. AT&T says their tower is fine. This happened years back and I thought with them until it finally started working again. This is ridiculous, I pay way too much for service on all four of our phones for it to not work at my house.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I've never experienced such awful technical issues with AT&T and absolutely dreadful customer service. Is there a way to bypass the service desk and talk to someone who can help resolve issues in real time. 

Just recently I have only 1 or 2 bars and can't get adequate coverage to use my phone. I spent 45 mins. talking to service rep. who just read to me what's on the website.

Please help! How can I reach a technical supervisor?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

2 years ago

@shw2022 Talking to a technical supervisor won’t change anything. There isn’t anything they can magically do to give you more bars. If ATT no longer provides the coverage you need where you need it, it’s time to find a carrier that does.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

every time I drive through the red highlighted area, my calls drop.  every.single.time.  I posted in a local facebook group, and every person who responded also drops calls driving through this area. what are you going to do to keep us all from moving to a carrier who doesn't drop 100% of calls in this area?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.