Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (61.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity
internet pricing update

After the big AT&T data breach, how in the world can AT&T justify asking for our bank account information to get the discount to help offset the price increase of the internet service? I don't mind giving them my credit card info, but the bank account info - no way. They just proved my dat

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade in dispute

On September 5th I traded in my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra as part of the $1000 off promotion. The employee at the official AT&T retailer inspected the phone and found it to be in good physical and working condition. It had been kept in a otter box and had a screen protecto

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I start a 'Notice of Dispute Form' for a business phone account?

I received a written quote from an AT&T store in December 2024 stating that 4 lines in a business account would cost about $160 per month. After validating this quote at a separate AT&T store and signing up, I discovered on my first bill that AT&T had added additional features I did not

Questions

User id

I?ve been trying to create a user id and password but it keeps telling me my info is invalid

Questions

Accepted Solution

I need to order old bill reprints with full usage details.

I am an AT&T customer carrying internet and DIRECTV stream. I had wireless service with AT&T until 2021. I need the last seven years of bill prints with full usage details.  I understand that I cannot get the last three years because I was not a customer but I still should be able to ge

Questions

AT&T cancels all online orders

Anytime I place a order online, I receive a email that states the following  Status: CANCELED We couldn't verify this order XX-XXXXX really came from you. For your security, we canceled it. Don't worry, we'll release any funds being held on your card. Let's try this again. Let us help you reo

Questions

Want to see my A.T.T bill for February

want to see my ATT February 2014 bill

Questions

November new line promotion

I am trying to find out what the promotion was to add a new line and purchase a new iPhone 14, from around November 12?

Questions

"Let’s make sure it’s you" SMS never arrives

When I try to log into my account with email+password, I get hit with "Let’s make sure it’s you" prompt with a code being sent via SMS. My plan is an older Cingular plan that does not include SMS, of which AT&T is apparently unaware. In any case, SMS messages never arrive. How do I log into my

Questions

Help please. My iPhone promotion from 4 months ago no longer exists?

TLDR: I'm hoping an honest ATT employee can look back and see the att.com promotion history for the 2022 iPhone SE (3rd gen) 64 gb between now and November 5, 2023. Full story: On November 5, 2023 I purchased an iPhone SE (3rd gen) on att.com. I'm a frugal person and had been using an iPhone 6s f

Questions

IMO Request Website

I am no longerable to access the IMO Request Site. When trying to access the site I am getting a permissions error. Never seen that before, is there a reason the site no longer works for me? file:///var/folders/lw/fxf8pr953yl0pnbcdd8_lvh00000gn/T/TemporaryItems/NSIRD_screencaptureui_wh0sBD/Screensh

Questions

2nd Rate Increase as I don?t trust access to my bank account

While I appreciate my Wireless service I have issues with providing access to you because you have allowed hackers to access customer data twice? It it only me that has trust issues providing access to my bank account?

Questions

Billing Email

I have set up my wireless account profile to send me email when a new bill is available. I am sure that the email address is correct and is working properly. See snapshot below. But the email is never sent. What do I need to do to get the billing email to actually be sent to me? Thanks, Terry

Questions

Accepted Solution

autopay options are too limiting to be able to use!

I have tried repeatedly to sign up for autopay on my account but it still says all bank drafts will be charged on the 14th of the month. I spent 30 minutes chatting with "Steven" this morning and accomplished nothing.  He never understood what I was asking.  With the broken English replie

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

ATT refusing to port number out

I have a line that has been canceled due to non-payment because of a dispute with the billing with AT&t. I have initiated a change of provider and moved to T-Mobile. Now AT&T is refusing to port my number to T-mobile until the balance is paid in full. Even though the balance is not correct.

Questions

Does anyone know a way to convert a SIM to eSIM on the same Pixel 8 Pro from the account page?

I've searched around and found a couple of different ways people have used but none of them actually seem to work. I've tried switching the device but the process locks up as it just keeps telling me the IEMI is the same as my current device(obviously this is what I want) and will not let me click n

Questions

Was offered "extra $200 off when you upgrade", but never received any credit.

Hi, On Nov. 30 and Dec. 1, 2023, my AT&T account showed "extra $200 off when you upgrade" (see attached screen shot) . I chatted with two AT&T chat agents who confirmed this, and I made screen shots of both chat sessions (attached). Based on this confirmation, I went ahead and upgraded to

Questions

Debit card does not work. ATT refund for cancelling internet

I received an ATT debit card. Activated card and tried to use it at 3 different stores. I'm reading several people had this problem and asked for deposit in the bank. I would like to do this also.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Asurion Upgrade

Asurion insurance has suggested giving me an iPhone 15 pro max in for my iPhone 13 Pro Max. My 13 has cracked front and rear screens. If I take this option to upgrade via insurance claim, would it void my current upgrade eligibility with AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

correct incorrect listed IMEI after insurance replacement

I have an ATT mobile phone line number and a Samsung S22 Ultra phone. There was damage to the original phone & a claim was filed with the insurance carrier.  The replacement phone arrived & we went through the activation process. It appears that the new phone's IMEI didn't get linked t

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.