Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (25.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Equipment return question

I cancelled my service due to ridiculous cost, so I get an email stating which equipment I need to send back BUT I don't have anything with that serial # on it? I'm assuming it's the main box with the DVR but I'm obviously not 100% sure. And what do I do with all the other stuff, 3 other boxes inclu

Questions

When will U-verse add CW WIS here in South Carolina?

I want to watch CW shows and Cutlers Court

Questions

Accepted Solution

Equipment Return

I cancelled my service due to moving to non ATT serviced location. I was told I had 20 days to return equipment.  I then get an email telling me to NOT return equipment and to recycle.  So my question is:  am I going to get a bill from ATT for my unreturned equipment or can I recycle

Questions

TV PICTURE FREEZES

ABOUT EVERY 30 MINUTES THE TV PICTURE FREEZES. I CAN CHANGE CHANNELS AND EVERYTHING RETURNS TO NORMAL. THEN 30 MINUTES LATER THE SAME THING HAPPENS. ANY SUGGESTIONS.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get all of my favorites to show up in the guide?

Many of my favorites are in the guide. Some of them aren't even though their box has a check mark in it. I want the guide to show every channel I have marked in the favorites list.

Questions

Cannot watch recorded programs on non-DVR receivers (2 separate TVs)

My mother records programs on a nightly basis (at least). Our new gateway (Pace 5268ac) ran an update last week on Wednesday night (around dinnertime). Ever since the receivers came back online, only the main DVR receiver can be used to watch recorded programs. We get this error: The recordings co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Router replaced and new one does not send signal to 2 other tv sets.

Installed the new router and works great on the TV where the router is located. Two other sets canot find a signal. Old router had a cable connection but new one does not.  What needs to be done to fix this?

Questions

Closed

Incoming calls on tv screen

We just stopped seeing the incoming calls for our land line show on the tv screen

Questions

Closed

Exchanged uverse receiver box

Att sent me new Motorola receiver to replace Cisco receiver. Get error CLIENT NOT PROVISIONED call 2 different time spoke with att tech. Both did something said wait 30 min then power receiver back on . Have spent hour on phone or more still have same error they made appt for technician to come to h

Questions

Tried to reboot

I tried to reboot to recover recording space, but now the gear is still there and the power button is blinking. It’s been doing this for an hour.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

How to get U-verse back to my "ON" default service

I've had U-verse for years and it was always my default service when I first turn on my TV. A month or so ago I had a message from U-verse about an update. Ever since then I have not been able to get the TV back to the former when first turned on. It turns on to the white circle with the home in the

Questions

Uverse receiver totally disconnects when turned off.

We have a wireless receiver that turns off and disconnects completely when we shut off the TV. When we turn it back on it has to reconnect to the WiFi and then essentially reboot before we get a signal. It takes 2 to 3 minutes before we get programming. It also takes about 15 minute before we can ac

Questions

Can't stream Fox Sports on Fire TV even though I'm signed into ATT Uverse

Last night when trying to open the Fox Sports app, I started getting the message 'this content is not included in your tv subscription', even though I'm signed into ATT U-Verse. I've watched it on my Fire TV for months with no problem until last night. I've cleared the app cache and uninstalled and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DVR Only records 2 programs

My DVR is only allowing me to record 2 shows at a time when it should do 4. It shows a conflict and makes me chose 2 of the 3 or 4 shows I have selected. How do I fix this so I can record all 4 shows

Questions

New remote. Successfully set up “TV” but doesn’t control the actual DVR receiver (channels, etc)

New remote. Successfully set up “TV” but doesn’t control the actual DVR (channels, etc)

Questions

Closed

10 year old remote number 6 not working

I've been a customer for 10 years and one of my remotes is failing ( the #6 button ) and DTV wants to charge me $15.00 dollars for a new remote or sign me up for a protection plan........ let me see in 10 years I've never had a tech out to fix a thing........ the remote is 10 years old........ I hav

Questions

New Channel 3678 NipponTV

U-Verse has launched NipponTV in HD on channel 3678. It's a channel geared towards Japanese-Americans and may be a reaction towards the impending shutdown of TV Japan.

Questions

Closed

Music Choice

With the contract with Stingray set to expire and Directv recently moving from Sonic Tap to Music Choice, and chance that Music Choice will replace Stingray?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T Needs to come their MESS UP

I recently closed my account because of the expense. And now I have a hallway closet with a huge mess of cables just hanging and a satellite on the roof of my house which I want removed. I have made 2 attempts via phone and have spent 1-2 hours each time and all they do is keep transferring me. &nb

Questions

Blackout Credit for Tegna

Does anyone know if it's too late to get the credit for the NBC (Tegna) outage? I just chatted with an agent to get the $10 credit for ABC (Cox Media) and he said he couldn't do it.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.