Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
AT&T log-in option for HBO Max doesn't work

When I select AT&T as my provider to log in to HBO Max it brings up a screen to log into DirectTV. I do not have DirectTV - I have an AT&T wireless plan.  I have successfully logged into HBO Max using the AT&T option previously.  There is no concern or question as to whether o

Questions

Poor Video Quality

Hi there. I'm trying to watch something on HBOMAX, but the video quality is absolutely terrible - sometimes it reaches 720p, but most of the time, it's around 140p or something, it's unwatchable. I'm using chrome without any kind of VPN on, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet conn

Questions

Logging into my account

Logging into my account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How many devices can HBO max be used

Can HBO max be used on more than 1 device? I have it on my tv and my mom is on my account and lives beside me. Can she use HBO max subscript

Questions

HBO Max Login

Anyone else having issues with HBO Max on their Apple TV? I know they had a big thing with shutting down the normal HBO app on Apple TV this week. I can’t even get the app to actually load anymore, instead just a prolonged 3 dots at the bottom and then the “Oops! Something went wrong” page. Even de

Questions

unable to access HBOMAX

I have encountered an issue where I am unable to access HBOMAX, despite being an unlimited plus customer. I have spoken to three different agents regarding this matter, and each of them has assured me that I should still have access to HBO. However, HBO's records do not reflect this. Despite my best

Questions

att max says cant find subscription

why do I keep getting this error? I used to have no issues but somehow I was logged out of provider access and now it says my account doesn't show Hbo max when its unlimited wireless plan that ive always had... how do I lfix this to log in to hbo max

Questions

How to regain HBO Max access?

After upgrading my phone and wireless package, I am unable to access my HBO Max account. Despite confirming that HBO Max is included, and attempting to log out and log back in using the "provider" option, I am stuck in a loop where I'm redirected to a page to choose a plan or confirm my subscription

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change in Auto Pay and Paperless credit

I received a text message purporting to be from ATT (7535) that because of a change in my account I will no longer receive discounts for Auto Pay and Paperless Billing. Is this a scam or is it real? I have no idea what change in my account has occurred. Bob

Questions

no service

no service

Questions

HBO Max login issue

I’ve been getting an error on both the Xfinity app and HBO Max that I can’t login because “I’m unable to determine your campus residency” even though I’ve logged on multiple times on the campus’s wifi/vpn. Anybody have any ideas on how to solve this?

Questions

At&t cancelled my HBO Max erroneously

I'm very disappointed that HBO Max was taken from my directv.com by AT&t. I had no phone changes this year to cause this to happen. I have tried to call with no help. I'm about ready to cancel DirecTV but they probably don't care.

Questions

What to do with HBO login?

When trying to sign in to HBOMax on Roku, why does selecting "Sign in with Provider" and clicking on AT&T lead to a DirecTV sign in page instead, where Uverse login credentials don't work?

Questions

See if I can get the 60 wavied

Wanna see if I can get the 60 billed or waited since I kept same num

Questions

HBOMax AT&T login link taking me to DirecTV login

We are trying to sign in to HBOMax on the Roku. We select "Sign in with Provider", then click on AT&T because we have Uverse. However, the AT&T link takes us to a DirecTV sign in page, and our Uverse login credentials don't work.

Questions

ATT sso issue

I changed from DIRECTV satellite to DIRECTV stream in December. DIRECTV satellite closed my account at the end of January and now I cannot logon to the DIRECTV app, hbomax or Yahoo email app. I can access email via the web page and the DIRECTV stream box works except for hbomax. DIRECTV support has

Questions

HBO Max login issues

I'm having HBO Max login issues. Under my account it says "expired". And when I log in with Xfinity I get a header telling me to sign up even though I am already subscribed. It seems like some sort of syncing issue. Any help is much appreciated.

Questions

How can I get HBO Max for free with my ATT Plus plan?

Having an ATT Plus plan, I recently discovered that I could get HBO Max for free through ATT. However, while trying to create an HBO Max account through the "subscribe through my TV provider" option, I encountered an error message. After logging in with my credentials, I received an error message in

Questions

HBOMax redirects AT&T login to DirectTV

I am having the same issue. I tap sign in with provider on my android app and then I select AT&T. It redirects me to a DirectTV login page but I'm not a DirectTV customer, my HBOMax service is tied to my phone. Please advise.

Questions

I got it to work

I managed to bypass it and login hope this helps. Just sign with your AT&T account credentials even though it shows up as DirecTV login after you click the AT&T provider option. it’ll tell you they can’t find the account bc you obviously don’t have DirecTV but click “forgot my

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.