Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (38.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unlocking my samsung phone i got a error network lock and need a MCK code

im trying to get my Samsung phone to work again. i was a AT&t customer and was switching to TMobile Should not have had to have it unlocked anyway it was paid for before I started service. However we requested a unlock on it like the instructions ask it was approved Somehow in the middle of all

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why did my phone go to SOS mode?

Converted to AT&T on Friday - phone worked Friday night, Saturday phone worked but in roaming mode, Sunday went to SOS mode and I cannot do a thing. What is the cause? AT&T coverage map related 4G coverage for my area. Did I make a mistake converting to AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Friend can't see my texts but I can see hers...

We both have Androids (mine is an S21, not sure what she has). This is a fairly recent issue. I have gone though every troubleshooting step I could fine online (updates, turning advanced messaging off/on, deleting the contact and then adding back after sending a text. After deleting the contact, I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

Android forced an update and now mobile hotspot not working from phone

So last night my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra updated to One UI Ver.6 and my hotspot from my phone no longer works. All the devices that I connect to my hotspot say "connected - no internet" with a strong connection. My phone is not having any problems with my data. My hotspot IS connecting to devices.

Questions

My iPhones data use is out of control.

I’ve started monitoring my data use - for example - my phone used over 2 GB when I am at work (3pm) what could possibly use that any t of data? And then again at 12am?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why won't my video call work

I've tried to make a video call and each time I get a message on the screen that says: Video unavailable. Connected as a voice call.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New 3rd number ringing on two devices

We have two Iphone 13 pros each with its own phone number. We want to add a new third number and have that new number ring on both devices. Is this possible? Do we need to switch to a Esim?

Questions

Voicemail Issue - Wireless Customer Not Available

My nephew is on my account. He tried to access his voicemail and received a customer not available message. Would not surprise me that he never set it up and now it is gone. Will I need to contact ATT with his phone in hand or would he be able to. I am still paying a monthly fee for his voicemail so

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very weak. Thanks.

We will grand open our IHG hotel on May 1st. We check the Verizon cell phone signal is very weak in the building, outside is good. Our address is 400 N Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA 91754. Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very

Questions

Why texting is unreliable in some areas

Texting to one particular network tmobile, is not possible using wifi and sometimes not reliable not using wifi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Advanced Messaging Not Working

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, and the entire time I've owned the phone, Advanced Messaging has been turned on. I can't believe I didn't notice until now, but it's not really working. The whole read receipts thing just doesn't work, although, again, it is enabled. How can this be fixed?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Family Secure app "Visited" Websites Activity - Facebook Messenger Question

When reviewing the websites visited activity on my childs phone i'm seeing the following when Facebook is visited: Chat-e2ee.facebook.com scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net web.facebook.com www.facebook.com scontent-fpphx1-2.fna.fbcdn.net edge-mqtt.facebook.com scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net gateway.faceboo

Questions

New Iphone 15

I have set up my new Iphone 15. I transferred data from one Iphone 15 to a newer one. However, I can not use my phone because of SOS. How do I correct this issue?

Questions

Active Armour does NOT allow Identity Monitoring entries

Looks like hundreds have posted same, with ATT "experts" advising to uninstall/reinstall, clear caches, etc - but that's not solving the problem. I have an iPhone 15 and still can't get it working. Any real advice?

Questions

How do we get ATT to address the chronic network coverage issues in Elgin, Texas

I was at a community meeting in Elgin, Texas a few days ago. We met at a bank within walking distance of an ATT Store, and several of us noted that we did not have good cell coverage. The joke of the meeting was that if you were traveling east on highway 290 from Austin into Elgin that the reception

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change the number of rings on an iPhone 15 before voicemail answers?

I?m trying to change the number of rings before my phone goes into voicemail. Currently, my iPhone 15 will ring 4 times.

Questions

SMS messages lost frequently

I have six lines on our AT&T family plan and I'm using a Google Pixel Pro 6 and the others have iPhones. Sporadically/weekly a message or two are lost. This happens both in one-on-one messaging as well as group messaging. We'll even put the phone's side by side to confirm these discrepancies in

Questions

Samsung S20 old text message deletion

I want to delete older messages on my Samsung Galaxy s20 phone. I'm looking to delete messages older than a year or two. I have many text chains with thousands of text messages on each one and I don't want to delete all the messages or delete them one at a time because it would take forever! I need

Questions

How to Share wireless internet

I'm looking to share my home internet with my office, which is about 2km away. Can anyone suggest how I can do this? I'd appreciate advice on what equipment I'll need and how to set it up. Thanks!"

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.