Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
macarteros71's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 29th, 2014 8:17 PM

MMS pics from a Verizon Galaxy s4 to my AT&T Galaxy s5 not working...help

I just upgraded last week to the Samsung Galaxy s5 and now I am thinking it was the worse mistake.  😞

My gf has a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Verizon.  Since I have upgraded to the S5 (which I have AT&T), 95% of the pictures she sends me do not come through.

Just get a grey picture with a red triangle with an explanation mark in it.

She gets all the ones I send to her and she is able to send and receive to anyone else and has never had an issue.

We have checked turning off wifi, checked physical locations, even sitting side by side at her house and pics from her do not come through to me 95% of the time.

Extremely frustrated.  Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi macarteros71,

Do you ever turn your mobile data off? That could be a reason for those kinds of issues. You can also call AT&T tech support and ask them to check on the back end to make sure all your routing is working correctly.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have this exact same problem.  I have a new Galaxy S5 and cannot receive picture texts from Verizon users.  I know this is a well known problem.  Are there any solutions yet?  I just called AT&T support and they did nothing. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.