Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
taliawhite's profile

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

Tuesday, April 19th, 2016 8:04 PM

Marshmallow 6.0 for Note 5?

Why is it that every carrier except AT&T has updated Note 5 to Marshmallow. TMObile released theirs yesterday. We are the only carrier without it! Makes me want to switch!

Guru

• 

629 Messages

8 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76

Ooooo somebody got in trouble.... *coughs* @Jlipari01 *coughs* 😁 ... 😛

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

It will come when it comes ...I don't still see why yall debating it because nothing is going to change whether you complain or not!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Ok let's look at both sides yes it's garbage that at&t is always last on updates for their phones, but their service is much better then sprint, t-mobile and even Verizon in areas. With that said look at what has happened with some phones that first got marshmellow version 6.0, they were bricked. Now, we have version 6.0.1 and it is a better build of the OS so if at&t hasn't released it to the phones that can support it then their is a problem with how at&t programs their apps and software which get tied into the OS.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

I'm here waiting for the marshmallow update I think it has been long enough time to at least realise a first update for it a d then continue working to improve it and update us in the future.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

This is getting ridiculous tho bc we should have the update by now this is the one that is taking the longest out of all the updates bc normally att is fast at updates but not this one.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

It's ridiculous that our AT&T Note 5 don't have the Marshmallow update. Verizon's Note 4 has it.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

It just saddens me that you sill have not released an update yet

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

It just saddens me that you sill have not released an update yet

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

8 years ago

Take your phone to best buy or do the side load best buy in my neck of the woods has the 6.0.1 the pe6 one that was released in June I don't know if that was to be put on my phone but they did it

Explorer

• 

12 Messages

8 years ago

well we are still waiting. No note 5 updates as of yet. Only carrier to not have those updates.. 

and what really makes me mad is im still paying monthly for this phone and the update is being held hostage, so i cant even buy the new note 6 when it comes out (since we all know AT&T isnt releasing the MM update till then anyways.) so im basically up s**ts creek without a paddle. AT&T youre terrible

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.