Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Kaylotic's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 7th, 2015 10:48 AM

How to recover backed up photos?

I recently made the switch from the Galaxy s4 to the iPhone 6. With my galaxy, I had all my photos backed up to the AT&T locker. I want to recover all my photos but it won't let me. I've tried recovering my user id, which is my cell number. But every time I try logging in, it tells me my number is an invalid option as a user login. When the text messages I get from the recovery tell me my login is in fact my cell number. I really really want access to my photos but am at a total loss as to what to do about this. Can someone help??

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @Kaylotic

I’d be happy to help with recovering your photos from AT&T Locker!

I would recommend trying to login via the web portal at www.locker.att.net. This way we can find if the login issue is happening just with the app, or also the website. If both, it may point to a wider login issue. For AT&T Locker, you would use an AT&T ID to login, as opposed to a cell number. Your AT&T ID is often, but not always, an email address. It’s possible you are recovering the details for your cell number login rather than the Access ID.

Thank you,

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Good morning recently my phone was stolen all of my contacts and photos were lost. I was told that my photos were backed up in Google photos. How can I retrieve them?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

You open up AT&T Locker. Go to tools and then content recovery should show up. Click on your phone whether the Samsung or or whatever you have it will scan files to recover. It will probably come up several times about duplicate files and you have to say yes to each one that pops up where it won't recover any files. I know this was one year ago but hopefully you will see it and it helps

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

U have a cricket and need my photos off my at&t phone that I dont have old number 4233645121
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.