For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
ashttpost's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, June 23rd, 2016 7:02 PM

BOGO: Samsung Galaxy and SWITCH OFFER –

Hi

Only valid if the purchase is made at ATT store or ATT online?

Also valid If purchase made outside ATT ( Target , SamsClub, etc)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

@ashttpost wrote:

Hi

Only valid if the purchase is made at ATT store or ATT online?

Yes.  

Also valid If purchase made outside ATT ( Target , SamsClub, etc).

Don't even try it.

Please carefully read the requirements for the deals.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I read fine prints doesn't say I can't. BOGO is bill credit. Buying two Samsung s7. Switch offer can be done online So why shouldn't try it. ???

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@lizdance40

why in the world would one not use best buy to get the BOGO deal?  One line needs to be a new line if your an existing customer.  I took advantage last week to get 2 s7 actives.  I canceled my 13 year olds line and got him a new number.  Best buy gave me 2 gear vr's and 2 100 dollar gift cards which I used to pay the tax.  

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

Best Buy sure, especially for Samsung. 

target, Costco and SAMs have messed up too many sales.   And Walmart too.  I just don't trust them.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Please explain Messed Up sales ?? Purchase from bestbuy is eligible for BOGO AND SWITCH OFFER ?? If I can use these promotions through BestBuy ,Shouldn't make any difference where I buy ? Or I am missing something here ?? I rather go to any other store RATHER BEST-BUY. Please someone help me out and understand the fine prints. Thanks

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I contact ATT customer service about purchasing two Samsung S7 from Sam’s Club or Target Stores. And eligibility on BOGO offer and SWITCH offer.

They confirm, I will be eligible for BOGO offer since it is bill credit

And also for Switch offer – Submitting online.  

I do not have anything in writing.

Is this Valid??Will someone confirm this please J

Thanks in advance

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@ashttpost wrote:

I contact ATT customer service about purchasing two Samsung S7 from Sam’s Club or Target Stores. And eligibility on BOGO offer and SWITCH offer.

They confirm, I will be eligible for BOGO offer since it is bill credit

And also for Switch offer – Submitting online.  

I do not have anything in writing.

Is this Valid??Will someone confirm this please J

Thanks in advance

why are you posting a new thread since you asked the samething yesterday?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@ashttpost wrote:
Please explain Messed Up sales ?? Purchase from bestbuy is eligible for BOGO AND SWITCH OFFER ?? If I can use these promotions through BestBuy ,Shouldn't make any difference where I buy ? Or I am missing something here ?? I rather go to any other store RATHER BEST-BUY. Please someone help me out and understand the fine prints. Thanks

@ashttpost

Bestbuy has a better system for dealing with stuff.  There system called beast connects better to the carriers than any other store.  I have upgraded at walmart back in the day and that was a nightmare.  There are also post about target here in the forums.  Truth is best buy gives you more bang for your buck when it comes to freebees.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

It's valid.  Just be careful.  None of the retailers will know the requirements well.  Know them and make sure you stick to them like glue.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

By messed up, I mean ....

BOGO...

allowing mix and match phones (not eligible). Not requiring the 30 month installment payments (only plan eligible).  

Switch offer:

Not taking previous phones as trade in. Filling trade in wrong as device recycling program.   Not selling new phone on Next installments.   Not informing customer of the actual value they receive for the switch (almost no one will get $650 per line).  Not explaining they must turn in final bill and that ATT reimburses the customer  3 months later.  The customer has to pay their previous carrier!  Your reimbursement will not arrive before your previous carrier sends you to collections.

This can happen is ATT authorized retail stores also.  They look like ATT.

It can also happen in ATT corporate stores, less likely, but it has happened.  Employees of ATT should know the offers.  Don't count on them, please read and know before you go.

I have never had problems with Best Buy service.  But, there have been problems with switch offers during Black Friday.   

Costco and SAMs offer the best deals and mess up the most.  Heaven help you if you have a return.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.