Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
G

• 

3 Messages

Friday, December 4th, 2020 11:50 PM

Didnt get unlimited data with hotspot like I should of

I purchased a plan for an unlimited plan and thought I would be able to hotspot from what I was told. I am not very Happy!! 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

3 years ago

There are plans with unlimited data, but clearly advertised as a  LIMITED hotspot. 
    Don’t know what plan you bought for what device.  

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

3 years ago

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Thought I was getting the $75 plan and come to find out it's only the $65 plan and my daughter is doing remote learning! 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

3 years ago

The phone plan?

$65 prepaid phone plan allows you to add hotspot as needed.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

3 years ago

Do not change your plan until it’s expiring.  
you should be aware if you intend to use it for hotspot, you were better off with the $40, 15 gig plan.   

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

• I remember when it was $50 a month unlimited everything!! I'm just aggravated with phone companies... been trying to get a compatible phone for safelink wireless since Thanksgiving. They ran me around and had me running in circles to get my phone replaced. I can't go without a phone because of school for my daughter ( who is doing in person classes but this last week and next she is doing remote.) The school is supposed to be getting a hotspot from att but it doesn't seem like it will happen. I only pay $39 for 40 gb with safelink wireless. I will just have them send me one that will work for me in my town. I use to love att but I don't cay for those prices... especially when you can't afford it! 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

3 years ago

Best Buy sells a dozen unlocked phone at a variety of price points.  You could have walked in and selected one. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.