Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
ashjones416's profile

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2019 2:58 PM

ATT PREPAID GIVES HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! NO REFUNDS!!

There was a charge from att prepaid for $41.50 and another one for $11.50 they charged me for a plan I do not have I am currently in their $35 plan and I went to inquire about a $50 plan and paid the $50 then I went to the $35 plan to see what the plan details were just in case I wanted to change back in the future and it changed the current plan I had to the $35. That was not supposed to happen. So the money I paid for the $50 plan is completely gone and I had to change it $35 because I didn’t have another $50 to give them to get back into the $50 plan.  I’ve spoken to a rep and no one can seem to refund me my money back. ATT PREPAID HAS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MISLEADING INFORMATION ON THEIR WEBSITE! 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

In conclusion, you changed your plan to the wrong one, then want AT&T to credit back the money for your mistake.

Per the AT&T Prepaid terms: "Applicable plan charge for any AT&T PREPAID plan is not refundable and not exchangeable, and any unused services of your plan are forfeited if you change to another plan during your plan's period."

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

Why did you select “change plan” if you didn’t want to do so?

Ive used At&t prepaid, you have to push more than one button to change plans and there is a warning that your old plan terminates.    Did you think this did not apply to you?   Why do you think At&t puts up these warnings?  

Personal responsibility.  

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Since it seems to be you’re business I did not hit change plan that was not the option I pressed plan details. Don’t assume you know what I saw on my screen and what button I pressed. If I said change plan then I wouldn’t be here today with this complaint. If you’re only here to chastise and not help please remove yourself from this post. Thank you 

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Since it seems to be you’re business I did not hit change plan that was not the option I pressed plan details. Don’t assume you know what I saw on my screen and what button I pressed. If I said change plan then I wouldn’t be here today with this complaint. If you’re only here to chastise and not help please remove yourself from this post. Thank you 

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

I thought I explained myself thoroughly but obviously I didn’t.  I hit plan details and it opted me into the plan I was inquiring info about! PERIOD

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

Not possible. As @lizdance40 said, it requires more than one click to change your plan.

To change your AT&T PREPAID plan from myAT&T:
You need to be logged in to complete these steps. Your initial password is the last four digits of your wireless number

1. At the top of the page, select Plans.
  2. Next to the rate plan you’d like to change to, select Change to this plan.
  3. Follow the prompts to change your plan.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Negative! It does not. Like I told the last person If you’re only here to chastise and not help please remove yourself from this post. Thank you

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

@QuarryRye 

They didn’t read, then tell us what they didn’t see?  I only managed prepaid for 8 months but it was pretty clear then, and it warns you your current plan will terminate if you chose a new plan.  Is ‘terminate’ too big a word? 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@ashjones416 wrote:

Negative! It does not

It does. Whether you choose to accept that is up to you.

If you’re only here to chastise and not help please remove yourself from this post.

I'm not the one who's here chastising and not accepting help.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Why are you here? You clearly don’t know what I’m talking about! Please exit accordingly
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.