Get our NEW Unlimited MAX plan with 25GB hotspot data, 5G access, 100GB cloud storage, and more for $55/mo.!
nadiasin's profile

6 Messages

Sunday, May 19th, 2024 3:34 PM

Never receive any emails or texts even after 3 requests of Unlock phone being submitted and approved!

I got this problem as mentioned on Subject Line and I further found many ATT customers had the similar issues even 6 years ago.

My 1st request to unlock my prepaid phone (which phone was freely given by ATT in 2022 due to system upgrade) was on May 16, 2024. No email/text of unlock code was received. Then after advice given by ATT CHAT, I resubmitted 2nd and 3rd requests on May 18 on different time. However, there still NO emails/texts sent to me for me to click into so as to get a "device unlock code"!

All my requests were duly approved after having checked the status.

I have ATT service since 2005. And there were nothing in my SPAM/JUNK emails.

Thus, what is the deal to unlock ATT prepaid phone?

I have no ATT account due to use prepaid phone.

Can I get actual help from ATT?

Can ATT really care all their customers?

Anyone can HELP?

Thanks a million!

Regards

Nadia

6 Messages

28 days ago

Thanks for the suggestions and I did use Contact Us which did not help at all. Anyway, I will check other options like what you said. Thanks!

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

28 days ago

@nadiasin 

I can keep saying it and you can keep trying it. But I'm telling you open yourself a Yahoo email and use that. 

Google doesn't put it in spam or junk, it makes it completely disappear it never comes through 

If your email filter is any good, and by the names that you've provided, I suspect it's very good.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.