Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3150)

Accepted Solution

Unlock a Samsung SM-J260A

I received an unlock code from AT&T - but my device does not present an "Network Lock" screen in which to enter an unlock code. I've also tried: #7465625*638*#

Questions

unlocked phone

I have at@t service, I bought a new unlocked phone. Can I just put the sim card out of my old phone into the new one?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Add Smartwatch to my ATT prepaid plan

Looking for TOTAL monthly cost including any taxes and fees, and if there is a setup fee.

Questions

No signal

Hey I don’t know what wrong with my AT&T Prepaid SIM saying NO Service since 5days now please what’s wrong

Questions

Phone all of a sudden has all these issues

Hi, I have the Calypso 2 U319AA. I was looking for a "simple" phone. Recently, I cannot get a signal. I'll shut off or restart my phone and all the bars are there. However, as soon as I move the phone or say, go to Facebook, the service drops immediately (one little spec).  Never had a proble

Questions

Accepted Solution

4gb data plan

We are looking at your 4gb plan for our daughters ipad. How much would this cost monthly? What is the term length? Are we able to cancel whenever we would like?

Questions

Free Phones in the ACP program for Prepaid Accounts

It seems that many cell phone companies that have the ACP (affordable connectivity) program include a free cell phone. Many of these cell phone companies say they use ATT cell phone towers etc. The ACP program allows customers to receive a discount of $150.00 so as to get the device for free (or no

Questions

Government phone sim card

I bought the prepaid phone outright. Tried using my sim frommy old phone for my new phone and it won't work! Please help!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Transfer Pin Number

I keep getting message that from their *7678 pin transfer service: Device not eligible to get text messages when I try to get a transfer pin so I can leave AT & T and go to another carrier.  When I call AT & T their automated message system keeps disconnecting me before I can get to a

Questions

Unlocking att prepaid Device

I am trying to unlock a art prepaid device to use with a different service provider.?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(136)
att fiber upgrade question

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right sub for this but I have had fiber since June of 2021 and it has been great, I pay around 80 dollars for the 500 package but recently I was browsing the internet plans and it shows the 1g plan at the same price as my current plan. My question is if I were to

Questions

• Internet

Overcharge to account after account cancellation

Around the start of November I was traveling from the states to Okinawa Japan on Order since that where I’m currently stationed at. Prior to leaving the states I called and made the last set of my payment for my account, and attempted to cancel my account only to be accomplish the attempt in Guam w

Questions

• Wireless

Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

• Internet

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless