Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

(3004)
Device not working after I have paid my bill

My plan expires today for my hotspot but I’ve paid and it still acts as if I’ve used all my data .

Questions

unlock request

hi i have submitted a IMEI of device to get unlock but its in pending for last 10 days there is no reply on that . whenever i check the status its says in pending . below is the request and imei . Device IMEI number: (Edited as per community guidelines) Request number: (Edited as per communi

Questions

Forgot to renew prepaid and after renewing no cell service

Forgot to renew prepaid for one day. After renewing and paying, phone says it is not connected to internet. Can’t make calls. Everything works with Wi-Fi. Service bars still show up and it still says 5g per usual. Tried restarting and didn’t work. Help please

Questions

Headphones icon on top of phone with nothing plugged in

I can't hear anyone unless it's on speaker and they can't hear me, same with talk to text, there headphones icon is at the top but nothing

Questions

Free Phones in the ACP program for Prepaid Accounts

It seems that many cell phone companies that have the ACP (affordable connectivity) program include a free cell phone. Many of these cell phone companies say they use ATT cell phone towers etc. The ACP program allows customers to receive a discount of $150.00 so as to get the device for free (or no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turbo Hotspot 2 - Connected but no internet connection

Hi! I purchased my Turbo Hotspot 2 yesterday and was excited to use it again today because of the quality I was getting. I turned it on today and it connected to my device but on my device it showed “connected but no internet connection.” As usual I did every step from previous questions asked su

Questions

ATT Prepaid on Iphone 14

I just bought the iPhone 14, but I couldn't transfer my number over from my old iPhone with the physical sim. The error message that showed up was this: "There was a problem with the eSIM transfer request from your Apple Device." How should I troubleshoot this issue and get an eSim to my iPhone 1

Questions

Ipad Mini4 Invalid Access (USIM9991)

I'm trying to add data to my IpadMini 4 account, but get stuck with this absolutely useless message:Invalid Access. Please close the page and reopen View Account (USIM9991). What the $*&#??? am I supposed to do with this, AT&T?  At least a tiny amount of useful debugging information

Questions

What's the Story on iPhone 14 eSim Activation for Prepaid Plans?

Got my iPhone 14 today. The eSim wouldn't activate. Called Customer Support, they said go to an ATT store. I went to a store, they couldn't activate it. They said eSim activation is hit or miss with new iPhones. They said try later. What's the story? Does anyone have a status?

Questions

Brand New Phone won't hold a charge.

I just switched to AT&T prepaid day before yesterday. Due to service and the discount for Instacart Shoppers.. I use my phone for work so I need it to hold a charge, have good service, and not cost a fortune. I purchased the AT&T Calypso model U318AA and let it charge for about 18 hours befo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Doogee V20 with AT&T

I have a Doogee V20 phone. This is a brand new 5G phone that is compatible with AT&T service but I only have 3g and can not make or receive calls

Questions

IPad Prepaid plan not working

I have had a prepaid ATT plan for my iPad for many years. My credit card expired a few days ago so I was able to enter a new credit card but the account has said pending since yesterday and still won’t work.  When I contact the ATT automated phone help, it says my account doesn’t exist.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.