Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

(2879)
Suspend service block phone but forgot account info

I want to report a phone stolen but I forgot my account info and contact email but I have a new email now and a new number

Questions

Prepaid Activation "GA309 : Oops, we hit a snag. Come back later and try again."

I tried multiple times to activate the prepaid service, but I keep having this error message. "GA309 : Oops, we hit a snag. Come back later and try again." I tried Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and my smartphone browser, but all same message.

Questions

Unlocking phone

Hello! I purchased a prepaid phone outright because I'm away on vacation and my phone broke. I need to access my texts from my previous phone number And to do so I need to put my old sim card in this phone. Really need to unlock it. It's very urgent. Please help.

Questions

I want to keep my cell number

I'm on an AT&T prepaid program ($30 mo) and my current phone is just about out of storage space, even though I have literally no apps, pic or anything on it. It started with 16 GB and within less than 2 years only has 2.2 G left. Most of this was scooped up with updates STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX

Questions

APN settings got LM1200

I am unable to connect to internet using Netgear LM1200. I believe apn settings may not be correct. Prepaid account is active and it is for hotspot/device.

Questions

Closed

AT&T replaced Blackberry Priv with Samsung S9+ which can no longer make calls!

So happy with my AT&T service for many years, and always used a Blackberry with physical keyboard. I work as an English professor and a Massage Therapist, and that physical keyboard allowed me to type and edit papers. It also saved my hands from damage from carpal tunnel, etc. Was using a Black

Questions

AT&T Prepaid

Trying to start a prepaid plan as a new user and don't want to bring my current phone, trying to get an iPhone but it's not on any list. Just Samsung and Motorola phones.. are there restrictions for what phones you can get with a new plan?

Questions

Forgot Google account information

I factory reset my at&t motivate 2 and forgot my Google account information

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trouble unlocking prepaid 3G sunset replacement phone

I am running into endless trouble getting the phone that AT&T sent me as a replacement for my now obsolete 3G phone. I have had continuous prepaid service on this phone since the middle of September 2021 so it is definitely eligible for an unlock which was confirmed by customer service many time

Questions

Was supposed to recieve compatible device but it never came

When att had my calls rerouted to service center about phasing out my phone service I was told I would recieve a phone that would be compatible for no charge. I placed the order but it never came.

Questions

Would like to unlock phone

Would like to choose another carrier like straight talk

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will I be able to use my unlocked international Samsung phone after February 2022?

Hi everyone, I have somewhat important (at least to me) question regarding the removal of 3G network 2022. I was planning to switch my phone to what I bought when I was in Korea. The phone is Galaxy A51 5G and the model number is SM-A516N. But then, I saw the compatible device list for 2022, a

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 8GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.