Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

F
Bad Phone Refund and Worse Customer Service

I bought a AT&T MAESTRO MAX for cash on August 29, 2021 from Walmart in Greenville, MS. This piece of crap came with a 2 year warranty. I've tried to return it to Walmart, but they won't accept it cause it's been over 30 days since I purchased it. I went to the AT&T Store here in Greenville, MS they

Questions

Is the Unihertz jelly pro 2 supported?

Can't activate phone

Questions

Different APN for Data-Only Prepaid SIM?

Does anyone know what APN should be used with a data-only prepaid plan? I'm trying to get an industrial VPN gateway connected (HMS eWon Cosy 131 4G NA, EC6133H_00MA), which was supplied with an unactivated AT&T SIM card ("Connected by AT&T"). I purchased a data-only prepaid from this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Will I be able to use my unlocked international Samsung phone after February 2022?

Hi everyone, I have somewhat important (at least to me) question regarding the removal of 3G network 2022. I was planning to switch my phone to what I bought when I was in Korea. The phone is Galaxy A51 5G and the model number is SM-A516N. But then, I saw the compatible device list for 2022, a

Questions

locked out of phone

I am currently locked out of my phone. ATT sends a code to my phone, but I CANNOT ACCESS MY PHONE. PLEASE HELP

Questions

Setting Up Voicemail

I am trying to set up a pin so I can record my voicemail greeting. There is no opportunity to do that when I call my voicemail number.  It asks for my PIN and I haven set that up for voicemail yet?

Questions

Turbo Hotspot 2 keeps turning itself on when plugged in

Does anyone else have this issue? This is the second device I have that does this. It's very odd behavior. Is it normal for this device? Thanks

Questions

My iPad updated and now says there is no Sim It is iPad Pro 12.9 3rd generation

I have turned it off and back on, tried airplane mode off/on When I go to settings, Cellular data, it says No Sim and the available plans is blank with the wheel turning

Questions

Problems Unlocking my prepaid At&T Calypso Phone

Hello, I have tried three times with At&T to get them to Unlock my prepaid At&T Calypso Phone only to be told these things. First it was we do not recognize the IMEI number and therefore cannot unlock phone it is not ours. Second I was told you cannot unlock your phone because there is a pr

Questions

Voicemail

I think AT&t should be more honest and tell people that there is no voicemail system or that no employee knows how the system works and that no one can help you and that no one will call you back when they say they will I simply suggest more honesty

Questions

Need help activating to prepaid

I recently purchased a phone from someone and I have decided I was going to use it with AT&t prepaid I put the SIM card in the phone and it comes up asking for the phone's information I am your number and so on when I put the IMEI number in and hit submit I get a message saying that that IMEI nu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Upgrade my device

I am currently running a NON-AT&T hotspot router on an AT&T PREPAID Data-only plan. A Rep, in an AT&T store, set that up for me.  It works, but at a very slow speed (3-4Mbps +/-).  In an effort to get better performance, I am upgrading to an AT&T Netgear Nighthawk (MR1100)

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.