Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using prepaid service with AT&T locked iPhone 11?

I currently have AT&T prepaid service with an iPhone 6, but I'd like to upgrade to an iPhone 11. If I buy an iPhone 11 on eBay that is locked to AT&T,

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Samsung Galaxy A30S dual sim

Can I use this phone with a prepaid plan? Samsung Galaxy A30S w/On-Screen Fingerprint (64GB, 4GB) 6.4", Triple Camera, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked A307G/DS

posted 

Yesterday at 5:51 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:02 PM

Is it possible to use prepaid with european phones?

Hi, we are tourists from Sweden and will spend up to a year RVing in Canada and the US. We wonder if if it is possible to use our Iphone 11 and Huawei

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:43 AM

Payment came out of account EARLY

My auto pay is suppose to come out of my account on the 17th, (tomorrow) yet it came out today and overdrafted my account. I need it refunded and to p

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att data pass unlimited ipad plan

I am having problems after step 3 with iPad data pass plan, I am trying to enroll on the auto payment $34.99 unlimited data for my iPad plan however a

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Unlock iPhone SE

Tengo un iPhone SE con más de un año de compra y esta clean sin reportes ni nada pero a la hora de intentar liberarlo no puede proceder porque dice qu

posted 

4 days ago

My ipad mini, I can only activate for 7gb max a month.

What happened to my data plan for my ipad mini. Now there is only a 1gb and 7gb plan. I use it in my truck cross country for two weeks at a time. 7gb

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Suspended sim card

My old phone screen cracked and I bought the exact same phone that I had then i put my sim card inside the new phone and it wasnt working and said tha

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

My Samsung s at&t does not open

I have a Samsung Galaxy s at&t I tried to turn it in so many times but it won't open I charged it from every different charger and also with the lower

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

What happend to the 34.99 unlimited data plan for iPads?

I went to reconnect mine today, and it was gone! I could swear there was an unlimited throttled after 22gb data plan for my ipad just 2 months ago??

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago