Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

I added money to my phone they took it but didn't renew my account and now I can't reach customer service.

I added a pin receipt for $45 like always for some odd reason it said I lacked 0.34 so I run back to store purchase another $10 card add it all the mo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Purchased an IFWA-40 router. Not getting internet after purchasing data plan

Hello. I purchased the 18GB pre paid for $75. The device has the sim, has two signal bars with a green flickering WiFi symbol. When I try to connect m

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

SIM card activated but phone not working

I just got a SIM card for prepaid service and activated it with my old phone number. I ported the number from "tossable digits", and on the ATT site

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Prepaid account- lost sim card

I have an existing prepaid account. My sim card got lost. How can I get a new sim card? The store is closed for at least another month, and I cannot c

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

error C500200000005 when trying to change sim card

I have the ipad unlimited data $34.99 auto renewal plan. My auto pay went through on March 31st, on the morning of April 1st, it would not connect. I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

connect to at&t hotspot

I have an unlocked phones and i use prepaid at&t, my phone doesn't connect to at&t hotspot, do i have to download any passpoint profile

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Switch my postpaid number to prepaid

I want to Switch my postpaid number to prepaid number . I am trying to call AT & T customer care since last 1 month and yet have not received any resp

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

ATT prepaid phone work on ATT postplan?

I'm looking into buying a ATT prepaid iphone 7 from Walmart. I currently am on an ATT postpaid plan. Would the iphone work for my plan? Also, would wi

SIM card not provisioned MM#2

I'm trying to resolve this issue for my brother who is basically blind and is confined to a wheelchair because of MS. He has a prepaid phone that was

netgear aircard 815s

I live in Rural area and bought an Netgear aircard 815s and an unlimited monthly plus prepaid plan so that my daughter can do her school work online.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…