Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Question about purchasing iphone

Hello,I currently have a very old At&t gophone (Nokia Lumia from 2014). As such, it has a larger sim card than newer phones. I'm intending to buy an i

posted 

5 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrade phone. Keep number.

I currently have a Huawei U2800. How can I get a Nokia 3.1a and keep my number without visiting a physical store? Buying the Nokia from the site is fo

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Is it possible to use prepaid with european phones?

Hi, we are tourists from Sweden and will spend up to a year RVing in Canada and the US. We wonder if if it is possible to use our Iphone 11 and Huawei

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Desbloquear mi movil si estoy fuera de estados unidos

Hola eh comprado un NOKIA 3.1a entro al portal de desbloqueo pongo todos mis datos y al ingresar el IMEI me dice que ese IMEI no pertenece a ningún di

posted 

3 days ago

SMS not working???

I have 2 ATT pre-paid accounts and at present am having trouble with one of the numbers that I know of, I have not tried the other one as they serve d

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Unlock a phone

I have a phone that was bought and paid for on a postpaid account and then moved to a prepaid account and I’m trying to activate it on another carrier

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Swapping phones.

I have a at&t contract, and my iphone 6 broke. A buddy is letting me borrow a iPhone 5s that was with straight talk. I put my sims card in and it's sa

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Unlock a prepaid phone

I have an AT&T prepaid phone that I've been using for the last 12-months or so.  I'd like to unlock the phone.  I went to AT&T's unlock web form and f

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

I phone 7

I got iphone 7 its sprit it said sim card not not supported does that mean its locked are need a new sims that's what a&t said

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using prepaid service with AT&T locked iPhone 11?

I currently have AT&T prepaid service with an iPhone 6, but I'd like to upgrade to an iPhone 11. If I buy an iPhone 11 on eBay that is locked to AT&T,

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago