Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Desbloquear mi movil si estoy fuera de estados unidos

Hola eh comprado un NOKIA 3.1a entro al portal de desbloqueo pongo todos mis datos y al ingresar el IMEI me dice que ese IMEI no pertenece a ningún di

posted 

2 days ago

SMS not working???

I have 2 ATT pre-paid accounts and at present am having trouble with one of the numbers that I know of, I have not tried the other one as they serve d

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Unlock a phone

I have a phone that was bought and paid for on a postpaid account and then moved to a prepaid account and I’m trying to activate it on another carrier

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Swapping phones.

I have a at&t contract, and my iphone 6 broke. A buddy is letting me borrow a iPhone 5s that was with straight talk. I put my sims card in and it's sa

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Unlock a prepaid phone

I have an AT&T prepaid phone that I've been using for the last 12-months or so.  I'd like to unlock the phone.  I went to AT&T's unlock web form and f

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

I phone 7

I got iphone 7 its sprit it said sim card not not supported does that mean its locked are need a new sims that's what a&t said

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using prepaid service with AT&T locked iPhone 11?

I currently have AT&T prepaid service with an iPhone 6, but I'd like to upgrade to an iPhone 11. If I buy an iPhone 11 on eBay that is locked to AT&T,

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Samsung Galaxy A30S dual sim

Can I use this phone with a prepaid plan? Samsung Galaxy A30S w/On-Screen Fingerprint (64GB, 4GB) 6.4", Triple Camera, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked A307G/DS

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Is it possible to use prepaid with european phones?

Hi, we are tourists from Sweden and will spend up to a year RVing in Canada and the US. We wonder if if it is possible to use our Iphone 11 and Huawei

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Payment came out of account EARLY

My auto pay is suppose to come out of my account on the 17th, (tomorrow) yet it came out today and overdrafted my account. I need it refunded and to p

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago