Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

D

Accepted Solution

My connection is diconnected

My unite-b142 worked fine up until a week ago.  I have 23 days left on my plan which is supposed to be unlimited (ipad landing) is where I go to purch

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

iphone x with prepaid

Ive been a prepaid customer for years.  Will I have any issues with using a iphone x with the prepaid program.  thanks

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Alert mobile broadband disconnected!

My Netgear aircard 781s has an alert staying that mobile broadband is disconnected. It won't connect to the internet at all. And the weirdest thing is

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Alert: Your data connection is disconnected.

This is the message displayed on the screen of my Netgear unite 781s hotspot:   "Alert: Your data connection is disconnected." Of course, when I touch

Questions

iPhone Voicemail Setup

I have setup my voicemail and can call and listen to my voicemails. I cannot however see my voicemails on my iPhone. Each time I try it gives me an er

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Att prepaid byod

I have a locked iPhone 11 that still has a balance and was disconnected. Can I buy a att Sim card and add it on an att prepaid plan?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung A50

I am told this phone has wifi calling but it is not showing as an option on my phone.  I have a pre-paid account of $35 a month.  Do I need to be on a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

alcatel cingular flip 3

How to set this phone to download mode? I tried pressing + and - volume buttons simultaneously and connect the plug but nothing happens. Please help.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Avus Prepaid Phone

I just bought an AT&T Avus Prepaid phone from eBay.  I've never heard of this phone, and can't find any info on it on the web.  Has anyone heard of th

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Lost Phone, Have My Own Device, Need to order new SIM for existing number

I have an existing prepaid account with a phone number. I lost my phone. I have a new phone and I need to order a SIM card to activate it to my accoun

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts