Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Ipad landing page account didnt renew

So here's my story: last month I used more than 800gbs with one of my unlimited iPad data accounts...I am not sure if this issue has something to do w

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

sim card

I bought a gophone last year, I used it 1 month, put it in the drawer and forgot about it, now i need it but can't reconnect the phone, where do i get

Accepted Solution

Charged twice

I have an att prepaid plan that set for auto pay. I didn't have enough money in my account an the day for it normally to be paid. I paid it with a dif

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Accepted Solution

error C500200000005 when trying to change sim card

I have the ipad unlimited data $34.99 auto renewal plan. My auto pay went through on March 31st, on the morning of April 1st, it would not connect. I

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Receiving phone calls

I can make outgoing calls but am having trouble answering incoming calls. It seems the only calls I can answer are phone calls made with an Apple cell

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

My Subscriber phone number?

My Subscriber phone # isn't my contact phone # and my contact phone # is correct. I can't figure out how to fix my Subscriber phone number which I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

switching phones

If I currently have an ATT Prepaid device and want to get a different phone I bring to the plan, can I use the SIM card I have? What other info do I n

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Unlock Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 Hotspot

I need to unlock my Netgear Nighthawk LTE hotspot. I have moved to a place where ATT service is very spotty and I need to switch to another provider.

posted 

2 days ago

Mobile data is not working

Hey there,Since I have my AT & T PREPAID SIM, I cannot use mobile data as usual with my phone (Huawei Mate 20 Pro).When I switch from WiFi to mobile d

posted 

2 days ago

SIM card activated but phone not working

I just got a SIM card for prepaid service and activated it with my old phone number. I ported the number from "tossable digits", and on the ATT site

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…