Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Hey,

How much is it for the ZTE Z958?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:46 AM

Sim card

I received an iPad for Christmas along with prepaid SIM card. I would like to know how it works & if I have to renew monthly? How do I know how much

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Redmi Note 7 cannot find/activate the PureTalkUSA SIM card that cannot find/connect to a network. Zero calling, zero texting. HELP PLEASE!

I recently purchased the unlocked Global version of the Redmi Note 7 by Xiaomi and matched it to the AT&T-supported MVNO PuretalkUSA (Prepaid Plan: un

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

transfer phone number

i have an at&t prepaid phone and want to buy another new at&t prepaid phone is there a way to transfer my current number from the old phone to the new

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Lost sim

Hi,I have lost my sim card while travelling overseas. Please can you send me a replacement sim at my address.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Unable to get 4g only 3g

My phone model number is LIO-AN00, it has two SIM card slot. One of them has a CMCC sim card which is currently on at&t network, it can access 4g and

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Mistakenly changed my plan while setting up a multi-line account [pre-paid]

Hello, I have mistakenly changed my plan while trying setting up a multi-line account and lost the credits I have recently paid for.Can I recover it?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Alcatel SmartFlip - setting up Yahoo mail

Sorry if this is in the wrong section (new here)....Can someone tell me how to setup my Yahoo mail on my new Alcatel SmartFlip? Do I need to enter all

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Sim Card

I have a Verizon phone that is compatible with straight talk, I bought a verizon straight talk sim card. The Straight talk customer service said with

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

AT&T Free Message: Your attempt to connect to data service was unsuccessful. Please try again later.

I have unlimited prepaid plan that allows hotspot use on my phone, so I can log onto internet with my laptop computer. This problem with ATT not letti

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago