Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

S
Cannot locate a Security update for a Samsung S9 running Android 9 on AT&T Server

Cannot locate a Security update for a Samsung S9 running Android 9 on AT&T Server. Any advice is welcome, I have been running for a year w/o any

Questions

Unlock my device instructions and code to do so

DeVice unlock code is not being emailed to me. When I submit unlock device request , a message appears on my phone saying it looks as tho this device

Questions

Activation Failure

Switched from Verizon to att but it will not let me transfer the number, it almost activates it but stops and fails and says ACT 116

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

SwitchingfromVZW 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG K92 for Prepaid?

I am trying to set my daughter up with her first phone. We have decided to do the PREPAID plan for 12 months. When I go to set up the purchase on the

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 days ago

Questions

Prepaid

Can I pay 1 line of 3 if I don’t have enough to pay all of them

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 days ago

Questions

Phone service

My phone service has just gone out and I would like to know why. Has done this many times and is very annoying. I'd like to know why.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change phone with esim

Well I bought a new iphone so my esim plan has over. How can I activate it again?. But the thing is that I am now in Greece. Is there anyway sending m

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

Never received my Samsung a57

I got a bundle online with my satellite Internet and home phone in was talked into changing my plan from Verizon to AT&T M was posed to receive a

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

Locked AT&T phone

Hi, I recently purchased a locked AT&T prepaid iPhone, and I’m a cricket customer. From my understanding, to have the phone unlocked I’d need to m

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 days ago

Questions

Still not downloading messages

I have posted on here months ago about and still have no solution to my problem of not getting all my messages. It will say no subject message size ex

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts