Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Accepted Solution

Invalid sim card

I got this phone from a buddy and when I turn it on it says it's a TracFone phone but when I put my sim in it says invalid sim card please help me fix

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

10 months ago

Questions

Trying to activate and transfer number to my phone

I ordered a prepaid sim card online and I'm trying to activate it in my daughter's phone and transfer her number. I followed the quick start guide th

Questions

Alcatel 4052R flip phone , according with ATT it is no longer supported and therefore imposible to get it unlocked by ATT !!!????

No.   (Edited as per community guidelines)  AT&T Request Status: Tracking Number (Edited as per community guidelines) att_case_cl

Questions

block calls

Receiving numerous text messages every day from 1 8555845815. I put that number in my call reject list both with the 1 and without-Still get them. Any

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

16 hours ago

Questions

Mobile Network Not Available

Aloha, How do i fix this issue? I am not able to make or receive phone calls. I just renewed my monthly plan yesterday.

Questions

Sharing Photos

My husband is using my previous ASUS ZenFone 2e Android with his Go plan.  I need to get some photos off the phone but he has straight call and

Questions

Change prepaid phone

I have an prepaid account with at&t and upon signing in to order a new phone or phone from them it's not noticing I have an account already becaus

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Google Play apps

Why are some apps not compatible with my AT&T Axia prepaid phone.Which is new & all updates are correct but other brands are compatible.I do h

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

3 days ago

Questions

Unable to enter Activation code received from ATT

Hi,         I am unable to enter activation code received from ATT.    I followed the exact procedure as mentioend

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

Activated online phone number not showing on device

I activated my sim online and got a phone number, but my device does says phone number unknown and it is not picking up cellular data.

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts