Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

Purchased an IFWA-40 router. Not getting internet after purchasing data plan

Hello. I purchased the 18GB pre paid for $75. The device has the sim, has two signal bars with a green flickering WiFi symbol. When I try to connect m

Emergency calls only...No aervice

I got home and my phone switched to no service..emergency calls only. This happens a few times per month

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Can I cancel my AT&T prepay mobile SIM but retain the number and reactivate it at a later date?

I am a British citizen but a student studying in USA and have returned to UK early due to CV situation as my University closed early. I have a prepaid

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

SIM card activated but phone not working

I just got a SIM card for prepaid service and activated it with my old phone number. I ported the number from "tossable digits", and on the ATT site

Unlocking Iphone 6S

I would like to have my iphone unlocked. Using the online tool doesn't work. It says the device must be paid off. The device has been paid off for wel

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

error C500200000005 when trying to change sim card

I have the ipad unlimited data $34.99 auto renewal plan. My auto pay went through on March 31st, on the morning of April 1st, it would not connect. I

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Prepaid account- lost sim card

I have an existing prepaid account. My sim card got lost. How can I get a new sim card? The store is closed for at least another month, and I cannot c

connect to at&t hotspot

I have an unlocked phones and i use prepaid at&t, my phone doesn't connect to at&t hotspot, do i have to download any passpoint profile

Battery saver keeps randomly turning on

For the last week, my battery saver on my prepaid phone has been switching on randomly regardless of the battery life. Other people with att phones ha

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

netgear aircard 815s

I live in Rural area and bought an Netgear aircard 815s and an unlimited monthly plus prepaid plan so that my daughter can do her school work online.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…