Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

K
Upgrading to a new device.

If I plan on upgrading my iPhone 6S Plus to a newer iPhone, will my current SIM card work in the new one or will I have to get a different SIM card fo

Questions

Trying to activate keep getting GA309 error

Tried about 4 or 5 times now, wont let me activate my new phone. Transferred my number from my old provider as well.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

New Esim

My iphone will be exchanged for apple for technical problems, but I have another problem that I have a prepaid number that I use for work while I am i

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

14 hours ago

Questions

new service won't activate

I just got a new phone and switched networks from sprint to ATT. My phone doesn't seem to recognize the SIM card even though I already paid 12 months

Questions

i have the moto g6 unlocked from verizon trying to get to work with AT&T

i talked to an att person online and also here but i put in the att apn and lte settings and it still i can barely hear anyone when i make calls and t

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

GohanDG20 

2 days ago

Questions

Change prepaid phone

I have an prepaid account with at&t and upon signing in to order a new phone or phone from them it's not noticing I have an account already becaus

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

call forwarding not working

Got a new company phone - Verizon Iphone11. Want to forward (*72) incoming calls to my Android ATT phone to the new company phone. Getting message "

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

Unable to enter Activation code received from ATT

Hi,         I am unable to enter activation code received from ATT.    I followed the exact procedure as mentioend

Questions

Activated online phone number not showing on device

I activated my sim online and got a phone number, but my device does says phone number unknown and it is not picking up cellular data.

Questions

Bringing my own phone need iemi found

Iemi number shows cant be found

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question