Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Phones, Tablets & Devices

Phones, Tablets & Devices

The phones, tablets & devices that keep you connected with AT&T PREPAID.

B
PUK Code

I locked my SIM card by accident not realizing what I was really doing.

Questions

Can't receive or make calls/ messages

Hi; I just got my new AT&T Prepaid SIM card; I set my plan and paid it. But all of the sudden I found out that I couldn't make/receive calls/mess

Questions

Hotspot IMEI not recognized

I’m trying to activate a prepaid sim with my Netgear Nighthawk M1100 and I keep getting an IMEI not recognized message, but this is an AT&T

Questions

Swap device

Okay I swap my SIM card everything backed  up on my phone  but I can't dial out or receive calls 

Questions

RCS Messaging Samsung S20 FE

I can't seem to enable the RCS messaging feature on my Samsung S20 FE. My brother has the same phone but a different carrier and his works. There is n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT prepaid ZTE Z835 unlock SIM network Pin shows "I have 0 tries to enter sim network unlock pin"

ATT prepaid ZTE Z835 unlock SIM network Pin shows "I have 0 tries to enter sim network unlock pin".  I requested the unlock pin, I have the pin number

Questions

unlocking phone - AT&T prepaid

I am unable to unlock my phone. at ATT unlock, it does not recognize my first name, last name and the email address. When I sign up for AT&T accou

Questions

Need to activate new Sims card

I recently took my sims card out and put into another phone that you used to have Metro PCS phone service course it didn't work so I took the phone ca

Questions

Very disappointed with att customer service

I got married on July 23rd and due to me not being able to recieve calls(all of a sudden) some family and friends weren't there. Then while trying to

Questions

Blackberry Key2 and ATT 5G Network compatible

I have a unlock Blackberry Key2 and I am a prepaid ATT customer. I rec'd an alert message from ATT text on my phone that reads It's time to replace yo

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.