Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
AcesHidden's profile

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

Friday, September 25th, 2020 1:54 AM

Why is it okay for your employees to routinely hang up on customers because the problem is too hard for them to solve or they are just lazy

Got to love when you get hung up on over and over again by your "customer service" reps. Time to cancel my service after like 20 years.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Though it is entirely possible they are just hanging up on you, you should not assume that is what they are doing. For a phone company, ATT’s call center phone system is notorious for dropping calls.

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

When it has happened twice in one night as is obvious based on the sound made, yeah they hung up on me. They also didn't call me back. I've now SPENT 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE ON SOMETHING YOU MESSED UP ON!!! I got a $1400 phone that had a cracked camera glass cover. 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

Add another 20 minutes to leave a complaint and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY SITUATION TAKEN CARE OF!!!

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA AND NOW YOU PUT ME ON HOLD SO LONG YOUR OFFICE IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

I WILL BE CANCELING MY SERVICE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. I HAVE NO WORDS FOR HOW UTTERLY (Edited per community guidelines) OFF I AM RIGHT NOW!

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.