For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
pgray87's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 27th, 2014 9:02 AM

Sony Xperia z2

Does anyone know if the new Sony flagship, the Sony Xperia Z2 will be available on At&t?

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

10 years ago

No, nobody knows. Usually unless there's an official announcement it takes a while from when the phone is announced to when the rumors start swirling. Also, with Sony seemingly going to a 6-month release cycle Z2 is likely to be obsolete by the time AT&T picks it up (if they do it at all).

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I really do hope the xperia z2 comes to att

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have been waiting for them to pick up a Sony phone since the Xperia Z, I don't get it...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

My contract is up in June, 2014 and I will go to Tmobile if ATT doesn't have it by then. Simple as that. Been with ATT for 10 years. IT's Stupid they haven't picked up Sony yet.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@purplerose2985 wrote:

My contract is up in June, 2014 and I will go to Tmobile if ATT doesn't have it by then. Simple as that. Been with ATT for 10 years. IT's Stupid they haven't picked up Sony yet.

ATT had Sony about 8 years ago, they where dropped from the ATT lineup awhile back, last reference I can find on a Sony phone release to ATT was back in 2010

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

T-Mobile blows in service. I would rather die then sell my soul to that company.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

If like to know this myself, it's the one phone that will get me to abandon Apple.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Continue... Although I'm an AT&T customer, I work for a Verizon Wireless call center. I just found out that VZW is getting the Z2, hopefully this means Xperia is no longer a T-Mobile exclusive and is coming to all carriers, especially AT&T.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Never mind my last reply regarding Verizon, the training info is for the Z2 tab, if it was the phone my hopes would be high for AT&T getting it.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.