Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Maineis4me's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 8th, 2022 2:31 PM

How to cancel AT&T Protect Advantage

My son used an upgrade to purchase a new iPhone from an AT&T store. At the time he was given a complimentary 2 week trial of the AT&T Protect Advantage Plan, and was told he could cancel it if he didn't want it. Today he got an email thanking him for signing up for the plan, and was told it would be a monthly charge of $17.99 plus tax. As I am the account holder I logged in to my account to cancel this plan but it is not an option. The choices I am provided with are shown in the attached screenshot.

I just want to be able to cancel the $17.99 monthly charge, but how do I do that?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

1 year ago

Cancel insurance:

You may find the mobile app works better than a desktop or vice versa

Sign in to your wireless account, select My Wireless and click on the specific device. Then select Manage Device & Features and you will see the current features you have. Select Device Protection and it should give you the option to take any action on the feature. If both charges are billed separately they may have a separate process for removing each charge. You will need to repeat this for each device that has insurance that you want removed

1 Message

1 month ago

There is no take "any action on the feature" option available to select.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.