For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
mnepitjr's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 13th, 2013 3:17 AM

Home Wireless Phone -Beeping

I have the new wireless home phone service that has a modem that you connect to your home phone.  Lights are all green.  Anytime I talk to my wife on the phone I get this stupid annoying beepinig noise like she is pressing the buttons.  She can't hear the beeps but I can.  It's getting on my last nerve.  I did see where someone else posted tis on here but it won't let me look at that thread.  Any help would be appreciated.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Yes, the beep beep phone continues. Everyone I talk to now knows if I talk in an agitated or high voice they will hear a lot of beeps.

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

There is a softwware update that resolves the issue. You will need to contact AT&T tech support to receive a USB cable to connect the wireless home phone to your computer and complete the update.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I've had this beeping issue on the AT&T CL83213 cordless system for a year as of yesterday with no resolution, just lip service.  I finally got resolution and eliminated the problem.  I trashed the AT&T system and replaced it with a Panasonic which works fine.  Now I'd love to find a method of contacting someone high up within AT&T to advise them of their crappy customer service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Yes, I have both a home wireless phone and a corded phone and it happens to both.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.